roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Anybody have a clue?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

Originally Posted by Bad N fluenz

The Marine Corps War Memorial also known as the Iwo Jima Memorial, is a military memorial statue located near the Arlington National Cemetery and the Netherlands Carillon in Arlington, Virginia, United States. The memorial is dedicated to all personnel of the United States Marine Corps (USMC) who have died in the defense of their country since 1775. The design of the massive sculpture by Felix de Weldon was based on the iconic photo of the raising of the Flag on Iwo Jima by Associated Press photographer Joe Rosenthal.

a damn shame to twist something like that around in favor of gay pride or whatever the hell it is your avy is doing ... like its this epic struggle for life or some %++@ ...

The avy represents gays who have struggled to make it possible for our community to be where we are today. I am going to put Harvey Milk up in my avy sometime when I get around to it. That'll most likely be better to represent what I want to get across.
call it want you want to call it ... but i call it a desecration of a national monument and a disgrace to not only our country, but to gay people as well ... and as for harvey milk, you probably didnt even know who dude was until that wack job played him in a movie ...

Actually I knew who Harvey Milk was way before they made a movie. I did a paper on him in College, we had to write a paper on influentail Americans and theactions behind their causes. SMH you really think I had to watch a movie to know who he was? I was a History Major.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Mister916

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by ballinamillion1

its a trap

he's tryna to get us banned
wheres that from?
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Anybody have a clue?
nerd.gif
old commercial

http://
anyways OP I think you bring it on yourself sometimes.
I've seen the majority of your threads and you do troll a bit with your sexuality and pretend like you dont know it.

But I digress...a lot of NTers are OD homophobic.
grin.gif

I can only really recall like one thread you didn't and thats when your lil bro got jumped...

im offended by your avy because i think its a mockery of the actual statue and circumstance ... but as for your sexuality, i dont really care ...

Trust me if I had a choice I wouldn't choose this life, but I am not going to "pretend" to be straight like some guys out there who get married,have kids, then sleep around with guys when they get the chance.

As a gay man my life sucks when it comes to rights. I bet some of you have no clue what I go thru, yet you find it cool to jock me. I'd love for anyone ofyou to volunteer to wear my shoes for a day and see what I deal with.

I have the most supportive relationship and I am happy that I have someone I can share my life with. But that's it, that's as far as I can go, I canONLY SHARE/SHOW affection in my own home, in public that's not an option unless I want to catch a beat down. At family events I can't even do that,they try to tell me I am rubbing it in their faces, but yet I see str8 family members doing the same thing and no one is telling them to stop, y'allrubbing in our faces showing us that we aren't worthy of anything and that if I want to do that I have to do it with a girl.

I love kids, helping my sister raise my niece made me realize what a whole new world that is and I hope that I get to experience raising my own children.According to some people, yes I have been called selfish but you know what I said to the lady who called me selfish. I told her that the child has two straightparents is that really better? Even if it's from a broken home? The parents don't show the child any type of affection? The parents abuse the childmentally and physically? Does it really matter who the parents are if they give nothing but unconditional love? She scoffed and looked at me like I was oncrack. Sry, the fact that we want to be parents has nothing to do with our sexuality, there are plenty of hetero parents out there who are no better thanpedophiles. Shoot, what's that state that allowed parents to drop kids off at foster homes or where ever as long as they were under 18 years of age. Weactually WANT children because WE WANT A FAMILY. But at the same time there are laws that forbid us from adopting children. They have no problem giving us thecrack babies, HIV + babies, sick babies , etc but once they get better they take them away from us.

I've been in a relationship for 7 years with the same person and Marriage isn't even a possibility for us in NY. NY may recognize gay marriages fromout of state but what's the point of that? I should be able to marry in my own state, but then again if I move out of NY to another state my marriagewon't be recognized.

There are places of employment that do not give domestic partner benefits, what's worse is when our partner dies, we HAVE NO RIGHTS to anything they leavebehind, the courts look at us like we are nothing and reward everything to next of kin, the worst part is the family members may act like they care about youand cool with you, but when it comes to getting stuff from a person who died they get greedy and do whatever they can to get what they want!

I told y'all before that I was in the hospital for Kidney stone, then surgery to remove it and had to stay there for a day. Guess what my partner was NOTallowed up there, so my mom got pissed off and told him to come back with her to say he was my brother just so he can come see me. I wouldn't have thatproblem if it was a girl.

Prom is supposed to be a marking point in your life, mine sucked. I had fun, but I could not bring a guy to prom with me, I brought my best friend who is agirl.

People tend to hate what they don't understand or what they are afraid of. But honestly think before you react, my life ain't easy, yours may not beeither, but for str8 ppl life is a lot easier you just don't realize it.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND everyone to watch "Tying the Knot"

here is the Trailer -

Another documentary I recommend is "I can't Marry You"

Check them out, it's a documentary, it's not going to turn you gay or bite you, hopefully it will open some of your eyes and maybe you will see what wedeal with everyday!

The last thing I want for myself is a life filled with ridicule, but in order for ME to be HAPPY I deal with it.

Dood gets some kind of satisfaction out of seeing the "oppresive heterosexual community" getting banned when he starts a blatant trolling thread.Dood acts suprised when people respond to his sexual preference when he makes it the subject of every topic.

Shameful.

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

This message was intentionally left blank.

laugh.gif

I dont have any problem with you, but c'mon man. You really believe that asking if other guys have they're belly button piercings isnt gonna get anegative response? I mean how many of these "i dont bait people to get banned" threads are you going to have because this isnt the first. Dont takethis as me trying to tell you to not post, but keep in mind who your audience is and you will probably be slightly better off.

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

This message was intentionally left blank.

laugh.gif

I dont have any problem with you, but c'mon man. You really believe that asking if other guys have they're belly button piercings isnt gonna get anegative response? I mean how many of these "i dont bait people to get banned" threads are you going to have because this isnt the first. Dont takethis as me trying to tell you to not post, but keep in mind who your audience is and you will probably be slightly better off.

I'm rereading this thread so i can point out all the people who made jokes and what not, you ninjas need to get banned. you guys can and will be reportedto every mod!

Originally Posted by Gordon Gekko 979

yo BAD also PMed me a few times asking me for pics, smh, you're the worst kind of people bad. -_-.

Ha ha, are you serious? I NEVER ONCE pmed you asking for pix. I NEVER pmed anyone on NT for pix, like someone pointed out NT is mostly hetero str8 men. Yealets ask a str8 guy for pix. SMH
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Gordon Gekko 979

yo BAD also PMed me a few times asking me for pics, smh, you're the worst kind of people bad. -_-.

Ha ha, are you serious? I NEVER ONCE pmed you asking for pix. I NEVER pmed anyone on NT for pix, like someone pointed out NT is mostly hetero str8 men. Yea lets ask a str8 guy for pix. SMH
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

I wore no boxers to class on Thursday with some b-ball shorts, stared at a chick's thong sticking out her jeans, and got a boner
smh.gif

Pix??? of you not the girl
embarassed.gif

Screenshots of requests? I don't see how you can blame dude for others getting themselves banned. They did what they did and have to deal with theconsequences. I have seen his ayo responses but didn't make some immature response. Its called selfcontrol.

Back
Top Bottom