Cleveland Cavs @ Atlanta Hawks - ESPN - 8p

1209470880_2063.jpg

btw, that 1.6 secs went wayyy faster than D.Fish's 0.4

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

it was the same contact on the other end and no call then they call it for bron SMFH
QFT!! Joe was hit with more contact on his previous 2 drives and no call. Stern working his magic again.

laugh.gif
"How did LeBron even get to that shot after the screen from Horford! I think he got a piece!" Slurp slurp.

Originally Posted by krey1231

laugh.gif
"How did LeBron even get to that shot after the screen from Horford! I think he got a piece!" Slurp slurp.

i know
laugh.gif
smh.gif

he clearly didnt touch the ball

I love all the Lakers and Celtics fans getting mad, relax the reg season is not over yet lol

where my fellow Clevelander's at:

outtacontrol, belle, crossiom, JDB
nerd.gif

that's a no call no matter who is shooting that

im still amazed that this guy can dribble the clock down to 4 seconds and drive to the lane and get a foul called almost every single time. there's noeasier game-winning play for the cavs

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

I love all the Lakers and Celtics fans getting mad, relax the reg season is not over yet lol

where my fellow Clevelander's at:

outtacontrol, belle, crossiom, JDB
nerd.gif
No it's not, but the calls *!%$%%+@. You can't make that call.

Originally Posted by krey1231

laugh.gif

In fairness, that was the guy who said that. Doris actually said "nah, the trajectory of the ball didn't change".

Anyway, disappointing for Atl to lose like that.

They're too embarrassed to even show the replay from under the basket.

man, i was expecting Mike Bibby to swat Lebron again. watching 4th grade basketball is better than watching this NBA %+$@ recently.

Back
Top Bottom