"CLEVELAND'S GOT SOLE" SNEAKER SHOW!! SATURDAY!!!

Who's going to the Cavs/Bulls game on Sunday? I think I'm going to kick it with the Fam for a night so I can hit that game the next day before headingback to Columbus.

pimp.gif

wow kev^ good stuff, this thing is gonna be crazy, looks like theres gonna be a huge turnout.

MAKE sure you guys bring cash! I'm bringing 60-80 pairs to sell most at under retail prices, all sizes, tons of styles from SB dunks, P Rods, AJ's,Lebron's, Air max's, Barkley's + much more, all authentic of course!

Zach

Ok fellas, I'm trying to get Kev to order Black tee's.

For that to happen, we need atleast 24 people to hit me or Kev up or post it on here and tell us if you want a Black "Cleveland Got Sole" T-shirt.

They're gonna only be $20.00. We also need your size of course.

The black T-Shirts are gonna be amazing!

Is the location of the hotel close to a MALL? I got some time to kill when I get in town on Friday just want to see. Do you have a picture of the black tee?

Originally Posted by Flip Jays

Is the location of the hotel close to a MALL? I got some time to kill when I get in town on Friday just want to see. Do you have a picture of the black tee?

Not yet Flip. We need 24 to order them. Tomorrow I'ma message you on SP my email addy. I'll take you to some malls and my fav restaurant

Kev,

Great pics man ! Looking forward to the game Friday and the show Saturday. I sure hope the hotel has a ATM, LOL. I can hear it now....CASH ADVANCE CASH ADVANCECASH ADVANCE !

Shundy

Everyone going to the game Friday night? I'm thinking about coming up on Friday now... I just dont want to pay for a hotel by myself! HA. Then are peoplegetting that levi pack on Saturday?

I know I will be attending the game on friday night with 3 friends of mine and the rest of the Cleveland Got Sole Event Staff and attendees.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

heat23 check ya inbox.

I got you!!

Come on fellas, PM me or Kev or post here!! The order has to be made soon so let us know!!

Originally Posted by KDogLBJ23

It's offical people!! T-SHIRTS!!!!!

Some pics from the local Finish Line too!

305693134.jpg
pimp.gif

Man if C-Town didnt have bad weather I may have broke out the Triple-Dubs... lol

Fellas! Just a preview of what the prize is for "Best Collection". Sorry, the shoes are not included.
306210108.jpg
306210118.jpg

306210112.jpg
306210120.jpg

flip did you get a chance to talk to Mookie, I think he wants to me up with you. R u flying or driving down there?

Originally Posted by KDogLBJ23

Fellas! Just a preview of what the prize is for "Best Collection". Sorry, the shoes are not included.
306210108.jpg
306210118.jpg

306210112.jpg
306210120.jpg
Kev- your man did an outstanding job on the box!
pimp.gif

Now if Nike EVER decides to do a true Lebron Ohio Release.... I will be putting in an order for that Box......

Back
Top Bottom