CLS or 6 Series?

what's the price range for them? i would take the new E class (sedan or coupe) over either of those (and i don't even like MB) but if that's out of your price range then i would get a 6 convertible since you're looking for a summer cruise car.

im with the s5 posts

kitted, 21'', exhaust tone is
pimp.gif

and its standard

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

I mean services are the same whether its a C-class or Cl. A service around here is $350 and B service is $500. Even with parts it's not that big of a difference. I know because I worked for a merceades dealership. There was actually alot more cls's in the shop than cl's..

Have u driven any of them? They really aren't all that similar. I prefer the sporty feel of BMW.  

Haven't driven either yet but i have a good amount of drive time with 3 series, 5 series and E- classes. I've been doing a lot of research on each car and been hearing the usual.

CLS is a great cruiser, drives like a more refined E500 and the 6 is just a driver cars, all around great driving experience.

The interior in the front of the CLS is crazy but the sloping roofline cuts the view of the rear seat passengers. Interior on the 6 is pretty bare bones but the seats and color combinations are excellent, plus people can actually fit in the back.

Even with the bias on BMW and MB boards, the response has been pretty even on both cars. Some BM owners are even talking about selling their 6s for CLS' and MB owners saying the reverse.

Of course im going to test drive both before I make a decision, just looking for some opinons of people that may have already had experience with either one...you sound like you do.

Out of those two, I'd go with the CLS easily just on looks alone, but I'm biased. I hate Bangle-designed BMWs with a passion. The CLS is on the opposite end of the spectrum in terms of styling IMO. I think it's one of the most beautiful cars of the last 10 years. Especially when you put it next to the 6, which I think is ugly as sin.

If I had the funds, I'd have a real hard time choosing between a C63 and a CTS-V.

my dude you mentioned the audis having electrical problems...but to be honest, all of the cars you're considering so far can suffer from serious electrical problems given that they use so many computers and such. with that said, out of the A/S5, CLS and 6-series, I'd take another serious look at the audi S5. I'd take it any day over a 6.

CLS. I have one. White on black w/ upgrades. I'll shoot you a PM. I can also help you find a vehicle if you don't want to purchase mine.
2e163uq.jpg

Seriously id take the CLS over the A5 too. It just looks so much sexier. That A5 is going to look dated in a few years if your not doing anything to it. The 6 is cool but for all that you might as well cop the CLS. If its just for you and a shortie to cruise in you really cant go wrong with the 6 or CLS.

I did a lot of research too and im going to pick between the 2. You copping a CLS AMG or a 645 or 650?

Back
Top Bottom