pimp.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 its the rims huh?

That S5 is
eek.gif
but id STILL take a CLS55AMG over that anyday of the week.

The 55 just looks so casual yet aggressive & stylish at the same time and is a monster on the road too. S5 is too bland.

Like you said it all rest in your hands on how you like the feel of the whips. When did you plan to test drive the 650 and CLS55?

Probably hit up the lots on Liberty Ave this weekend to test drive and look around.

When I feel like I've made up my mind on a model, i'll head out to one of the dealerships in Jersey to let it loose on the turnpike and cop a certified vehicle. 

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

CLS is sex on wheels in my book

I completely agree with Dirty...

but as BMW fanboy and 2008 335i coupe owner ( space gray metalic
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
) ... go with the Bimmer you won't be disappointed!

Wow, the new model 6-series and CLS that were posted look terrible. I'd take the current CLS over the current 6-series, though. I don't know much about either, but the CLS seems more practical.

another one bites the dust to audi huh
nerd.gif

im pretty sure after you drive all three you wont be picking the s5 - car is tiny compared to the others...if your going that route then its more comparable to look at m3, 335, clk etc

also warranty is a must on any of these cars so thats a given...

For the past 11 years I have had 2 BMW's and by far its the best car I have owned, they handle very well, the maintenance  is up there price wise- but I would still go with the BMW...

Bonus maybe next year
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

a9a15ce8660b5842b8f6799ebd7839ac32566ad.jpg

Originally Posted by Kingtre

another one bites the dust to audi huh
nerd.gif

im pretty sure after you drive all three you wont be picking the s5 - car is tiny compared to the others...if your going that route then its more comparable to look at m3, 335, clk etc

also warranty is a must on any of these cars so thats a given...
From the outside the s5 looks real spacious inside but guess thats just an illusion and i aint never been in one.

Damn its comparable to 335 & CLK etc in terms of space?
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom