Coachella 2012 : April 13-15, 20-22 in Indio, CA Streaming on Youtube THIS WEEKEND

Originally Posted by NiceLikeChrist

Stop that "it wasn't enough" "I expected more" talk

What more could you ask for?
It was good.
But in my eyes, for so much hype Coachella has, and for it being a 3 day festival, the headliner only does a 1 hour set?
eyes.gif

I don't care if he brought out all of YMCMB, Deathrow, No Limit, Bad Boy,  and NWA, it's still a 1 hour set
eyes.gif

next week aint gon be the same....it won't feel as epic/special....are they even streaming next week?
not complaining, show was perfect 
pimp.gif
....woulda loved it a lot more if they did a bunch of other things, but i'm askin for too much i guess 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Greatest Coachella set ever. That Dre & Snoop set was epic. I feel like I owe them money for a ticket that show was so amazing. I am thoroughly satisfied.

That hologram Tupac gave me the chills. I'm sure you will see other performances from deceased artist after that.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
QFT!!!

f4914d80bb583d1d9ea1c36d1eb948e8882228.gif

Mr Jordan04 wrote:
Originally Posted by NiceLikeChrist

Stop that "it wasn't enough" "I expected more" talk

What more could you ask for?
It was good.
But in my eyes, for so much hype Coachella has, and for it being a 3 day festival, the headliner only does a 1 hour set?
eyes.gif

I don't care if he brought out all of YMCMB, Deathrow, No Limit, Bad Boy,  and NWA, it's still a 1 hour set
eyes.gif

My goodness that was amazing.

Yo when Pac popped up I was extra
eek.gif
eek.gif
and freaked out a bit with my choppy #!+ stream
laugh.gif
.. was trippin' for a sec when I heard him say 'What up Coachella?' or something like that. Sucha dope idea
pimp.gif

Can't wait to see the vid(s) if anyone got that stream clearly throughout

i cannot wait to see this live next week. Part of me hates myself for not being able to see it this weekend, but damn that was live

Anyone got a full vid of 2pac's (
eek.gif
) performance?

I've only see clips, but it looks like it was crazy! What songs did he do? (can't believe I'm asking/saying this about Pac in 2012 lolz)

Great show. Dre and Snoop got that Coachella title (rap wise).

Man Technology is crazy, That Pac hologram looks so real, even the Chain dangling

Originally Posted by Prettyboy RY7

Man Technology is crazy, That Pac hologram looks so real, even the Chain dangling

I was about to say this too & mention the chain dangling.  They really went in on all the details, mannerisms, etc.  So dope! Wonder how it was live in person.

Hollogram Pac should do a tour! lol
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom