Cocaine is a hell of a drug... former Child actor "Orlando Brown".

Dude has lived a whole couple lives since his 3J days. He was on tv w/ Raven Simone and was a rapper too. Disney and a discography; few can compete w/ that resume.

I remember identifying w/ the 3J character solely based on looks v the mini Michael Jackson that was Aunt Rachel’s kid. Brightskin reminded me of my best friend at the time too so we laughed about that. Richie I think the character name. 3J iirc was more of the rebel. Son was from the streets while brightskin was home sheltered from the world.

Dude has lived a whole couple lives since his 3J days. He was on tv w/ Raven Simone and was a rapper too. Disney and a discography; few can compete w/ that resume.

I remember identifying w/ the 3J character solely based on looks v the mini Michael Jackson that was Aunt Rachel’s kid. Brightskin reminded me of my best friend at the time too so we laughed about that. Richie I think the character name. 3J iirc was more of the rebel. Son was from the streets while brightskin was home sheltered from the world.

That's right. I lost track of this dude after Family Matters. He seemed to have a decent/good trajectory as a child actor after being in one show because not all child actors go on to make an actual living after one show or movie. The kid who portrayed Doughboy as a kid in Boyz N The Hood is a perfect example of that.

Thanks for refreshing my memory with Family Matters. I recall the 3J character was a street kid who Urkel sincerely took under his wing and tried to instill morals and standards in him. Richie sure was the good kid because he lived in a structured/stable home.

With all that said, I recall this Orlando Brown dude fell the hell off when a recording of him getting put out on the street surfaced on social networks years ago. He got kicked out of a home that people let him live in because he was accused of stealing the other occupants' personal property. I believe they accused him of stealing a video game console as one of the missing items. Perhaps he was trying to fund his drug habit as it's common with addicts.

I don’t remember that Foxx episode nor the drama that was his living situation.

Back
Top Bottom