Cocoa pebbles at 4 in the morning aprreciation

rdubb

Banned
pimp.gif
I was hongry but now...... im not

eek.gif
TWIN!!!
laugh.gif

I'm just finishing mine too, was conetmplating the dollar menu but I said eff it, I don't work tomorrow so even if this milk @#@@ s me up, I'majust be at home anyway so its no big deal
smokin.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

^ Oh damn! I didn't know Hispanics had the lactose intolerance too.

laugh.gif
I wish that were true dude. I just developed this a few years ago too, i'm 21 now. I mean I can %%%% with cheeses and yogurt no problem, but milk iswhat finishes me off. I'll even drink SOY milk and it seems as though its worse for me than regular milk
smh.gif
smh.gif

I love milk too, nothing better than a glass of milk with a few ice cubes, but I can't be doing that anymore
frown.gif

Originally Posted by 916kings

I love Coco Pebbles, but

Recess Puffs>>>>>>>any cereal

YUMMMMMM
pimp.gif

I gave Reese's a shot. The box was done after two days. I remember eating it for breakfast, packing some for work, and having withdrawal-like symptons ataround 3 PM. I wanted it BAD.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

I gave Reese's a shot. The box was done after two days. I remember eating it for breakfast, packing some for work, and having withdrawal-like symptons at around 3 PM. I wanted it BAD.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
exactly, people don't know the addictiveness of that damn cereal, like i said...
Originally Posted by NinongBrown

that is by far the closest to freebasing crack
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
freaking amazing cereal.
you grab a handful out the box, put the box down and walk away, eat the handfull thinking you're good, but the box calls to you.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

I gave Reese's a shot. The box was done after two days. I remember eating it for breakfast, packing some for work, and having withdrawal-like symptons at around 3 PM. I wanted it BAD.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
exactly, people don't know the addictiveness of that damn cereal, like i said...

that is by far the closest to freebasing crack
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
freaking amazing cereal.
you grab a handful out the box, put the box down and walk away, eat the handfull thinking you're good, but the box calls to you.

Im saying tho..
I was going to finish the box the other day, but some bugs got into it.
sick.gif

reese's > ______
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

my moms bought two boxes of that @$%! yesterday mornin.. i had a half of a bowl.. they were gone by this morning..
i $#$$**# hate my little brother
indifferent.gif

how you eat basically two boxes by yourself in less than 24 hours.. knowing it's the one cereal i like? and you have other @$%! to choose from? selfish.. icould kill him right now
smh.gif

so addicting, ^ harlem wants to kill his own brother. damn general mills, the ultimate pusher
smh.gif

so addicting, ^ harlem wants to kill his own brother. damn general mills, the ultimate pusher
smh.gif
laugh.gif

I agree tho Resess is CRACK

my mum had to stop buying it kuz w'd go hrew a box a day

I mess with fruity pebbles. Hell i buy the big @%% store brand ones. That is worth it for 5.40.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom