COD Modern Warfare 3 - 11.8.11

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

WHAT THE @%@%???????? EVERYONE IS GOING OVER THERE NOW?

YO ADD ME. ILL ACCEPT YALL REQUESTS AS SOON AS I CAN!

Edit: Cuzzo .. sorry it took so long. its been a min since i gamed. but i gotchu
pimp.gif

oh !@#$ your still alive?

Not falling for the CoD cycle.

New information appears, internet goes crazy, talks about how this game will take huge steps forward, game releases nearly identical to the last reiteration, community saddened but hope remains for the next title, Repeat.

Not falling for the CoD cycle.

New information appears, internet goes crazy, talks about how this game will take huge steps forward, game releases nearly identical to the last reiteration, community saddened but hope remains for the next title, Repeat.

Originally Posted by 2pacalypsmNOW

Originally Posted by Ben Roethlisberger

Modern Warfare 2 was hot garbage.

I understand games evolve but I wish they would go back to CoD2 gameplay. My gun vs your gun.

You bums couldn't just pick it up and be "good" at it.

And for the record, SOCOM 1 > anything mentioned in this thread. Good day.
SOCOM II Navy Seals > SOCOM  I > MW  >MW2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>BO>WAW  -end of story. Don't want to get to excited yet. Let's just wait till we all play the game on release date.

Most of NT would quit SOCOM II after a day. Had some epic matches
pimp.gif

Story will take place in New York, Dubai and Paris and picks up EXACTLY where MW2 left off. This has been confirmed by multiple sources despite IW trying to deny. The cat was let out of the bag and they are not happy.

I understand games evolve but I wish they would go back to CoD2 gameplay. My gun vs your gun.

SOCOM II Navy Seals > SOCOM  I > MW  >MW2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>BO>WAW  -end of story. Don't want to get to excited yet. Let's just wait till we all play the game on release date.

pimp.gif

Story will take place in New York, Dubai and Paris and picks up EXACTLY where MW2 left off. This has been confirmed by multiple sources despite IW trying to deny. The cat was let out of the bag and they are not happy.

Originally Posted by Furrell

pimp.gif

truth....Socom II >>any COD

with that being said did they really have to bring back the models tho
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Furrell

pimp.gif

truth....Socom II >>any COD

with that being said did they really have to bring back the models tho
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

i hope commando perk is there....im tired of being in front of someone on ops and stabbing them and missing and my guy moving backwards and then me getting stabbed by the guy who i tried to stab...stop crying about commando and learn to use it!

learn how to shoot a dude with your gun instead of trynna stab a !@#$%

you know ops has commando right? lightweight + marathon..when you run up of someone make sure you are RUNNING and within range and just go for it. i hit dudes from across a room doing that

i hope commando perk is there....im tired of being in front of someone on ops and stabbing them and missing and my guy moving backwards and then me getting stabbed by the guy who i tried to stab...stop crying about commando and learn to use it!

you know ops has commando right? lightweight + marathon..when you run up of someone make sure you are RUNNING and within range and just go for it. i hit dudes from across a room doing that

Y'all wylin sayin MW2 was garbage, I think the best one is MW1 and that is Top 5 FPS of all time. Black Ops wasn't horrible either, it wasn't as good as I expected it to be but it wasn't bad. World at War was bad, I was not entertained by that game and I LOVED World War II games. Hell, my favorite CoD next to MW1 is Big Red One. And I do not agree with all the Commando bashing, how y'all goin get mad cuz somebody stabbed you
laugh.gif

/rant

Anyway, I'm looking forward to this. Been waiting for this since 2 weeks after Black Ops.
smokin.gif

Y'all wylin sayin MW2 was garbage, I think the best one is MW1 and that is Top 5 FPS of all time. Black Ops wasn't horrible either, it wasn't as good as I expected it to be but it wasn't bad. World at War was bad, I was not entertained by that game and I LOVED World War II games. Hell, my favorite CoD next to MW1 is Big Red One. And I do not agree with all the Commando bashing, how y'all goin get mad cuz somebody stabbed you
laugh.gif

/rant

Anyway, I'm looking forward to this. Been waiting for this since 2 weeks after Black Ops.
smokin.gif

Counterstrike Source > All, though.

Counterstrike Source > All, though.

Originally Posted by reeeem0

That is exactly why he does not, scrubs run those perks! Step your gun game up son, I cannot stand when perks like that are exploited!
Really, how is someone going to get knifed half way across a room?  

Originally Posted by reeeem0

That is exactly why he does not, scrubs run those perks! Step your gun game up son, I cannot stand when perks like that are exploited!
Really, how is someone going to get knifed half way across a room?  

Back
Top Bottom