COD Modern Warfare 3 - 11.8.11

Unseen footage of MW3 will be shown on "GametrailersTV" @ 12:00 AM Central Time tonight on SPIKE TV! It should be on gametrailers.com shortly thereafter.

PO

My body is ready
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Hyper

Originally Posted by boogie bwoy

sleight of hand/quickdraw/stalker = gun on gun..ya' done!
laugh.gif

Blind Eye/Assasin/Steady Aim = hiding in a dark corner, hip firing you in your back when you come through the doorway.
so you're a camper?

laugh.gif

Blind Eye/Assasin/Steady Aim = hiding in a dark corner, hip firing you in your back when you come through the doorway.
so you're a camper?

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

laugh.gif

so you're a camper?
And you are who? When you are ready to run, make your presence know and I am sure he will gladly oblige. Until then enjoy Mario Brothers on the Wii scrub....

laugh.gif

so you're a camper?
And you are who? When you are ready to run, make your presence know and I am sure he will gladly oblige. Until then enjoy Mario Brothers on the Wii scrub....

laugh.gif

so you're a camper?

No, I hate bugs and marshmallows.

laugh.gif

so you're a camper?

No, I hate bugs and marshmallows.

Originally Posted by Dusted718

so you're a camper?
step down. Immediately. I'll murk you, no doubt in my mind.

so you're a camper?

so you're a camper?

I'm going to go ahead and agree with my boy J on this one. Run with some regulars before coming in here talking reckless. No hate on my part, just show some common courtesy. And yes, PSN - shoemasta72. Add me brah.

so you're a camper?

I'm going to go ahead and agree with my boy J on this one. Run with some regulars before coming in here talking reckless. No hate on my part, just show some common courtesy. And yes, PSN - shoemasta72. Add me brah.

Originally Posted by shoemasta72

laugh.gif
 that PS3 <3 
embarassed.gif
 but foreal tho if J dont get you Shoes will and if they both fail ill be waiting in the wings 
gaming thumbs properly stretched and warmed-up

Originally Posted by shoemasta72

laugh.gif
 that PS3 <3 
embarassed.gif
 but foreal tho if J dont get you Shoes will and if they both fail ill be waiting in the wings 
gaming thumbs properly stretched and warmed-up

Back
Top Bottom