mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I swear I'm done with COD if they start charging a monthly fee
30t6p3b.gif

i guess this is the price for letting these companies know we like their products so much. greedy bastards

i guess this is the price for letting these companies know we like their products so much. greedy bastards

Apparently a trailer leaked but it's getting pulled down quickly.
edit:

real? i think. yea it's real.

Apparently a trailer leaked but it's getting pulled down quickly.
edit:

real? i think. yea it's real.

roll.gif
roll.gif
 @ "Call of Duty Elite" being a carbon copy of Halo Waypoint/Bungie.net/"The Arena" (all free services) and them CHARGING for it

roll.gif
roll.gif
 @ "Call of Duty Elite" being a carbon copy of Halo Waypoint/Bungie.net/"The Arena" (all free services) and them CHARGING for it

So that was them pitching CoD ELITE? 
Its like them putting youre Combat Record online along with Theater mode. 
grin.gif
 Which i can record and post on my own for free.

And tips? I dont need that. Leagues and stuff? Pass. Not that serious.

Clans? I got my friends list. I need to meet new cod cats? go to Hupit Gaming or a gaming forum.

Idk whats the deal with DLC though... 
nerd.gif

THEE only thing dope about that trailer was that Modern Warfare 3 character clip ....

So that was them pitching CoD ELITE? 
Its like them putting youre Combat Record online along with Theater mode. 
grin.gif
 Which i can record and post on my own for free.

And tips? I dont need that. Leagues and stuff? Pass. Not that serious.

Clans? I got my friends list. I need to meet new cod cats? go to Hupit Gaming or a gaming forum.

Idk whats the deal with DLC though... 
nerd.gif

THEE only thing dope about that trailer was that Modern Warfare 3 character clip ....

Them funky $%% @$+@ can suck my d#%& like a sippy cup if they think I would give them 1 extra penny for some trash $%% content that should be free. I hope people don't buy that elite @*@@..... just to show these @!%# tards that we don't have to take their @*@@

Them funky $%% @$+@ can suck my d#%& like a sippy cup if they think I would give them 1 extra penny for some trash $%% content that should be free. I hope people don't buy that elite @*@@..... just to show these @!%# tards that we don't have to take their @*@@

Back
Top Bottom