COD : WARZONE anyone playing?

Activision ID: Bond111
A67F2A76-CF17-40C9-A624-6AD93B503944.jpeg

There’s a number after the # that also needs to be included for Activision ID, see spoiler in first post

Finally racked up a win last night, gonna try and push all weekend long

Overkill on first loadout now, seems like everyone is being more aggressive in game

Finally racked up a win last night, gonna try and push all weekend long

Overkill on first loadout now, seems like everyone is being more aggressive in game

Nice, congrats on the first win. No better feeling lol. I go ghost on the first load out because we usually have enough money to buy a load out early in squads. If it's clear I'll go for the load out the map drops and get my secondary gun of choice otherwise I'll usually find a decent second gun during the game. One tip, if you see multiple load outs near the load out it drops for you that means a team is nearby. If it's just a single box for you you're usually clear. I've camped a lot of load outs after learning this lol

Nice, congrats on the first win. No better feeling lol. I go ghost on the first load out because we usually have enough money to buy a load out early in squads. If it's clear I'll go for the load out the map drops and get my secondary gun of choice otherwise I'll usually find a decent second gun during the game. One tip, if you see multiple load outs near the load out it drops for you that means a team is nearby. If it's just a single box for you you're usually clear. I've camped a lot of load outs after learning this lol
I think my neighbors heard me yelling after we won lol. My wife gave me a weird look

It is nice that enough dropout drop during the game that you can pivot strategy. I'm gonna run through Overkill a little to start for the early game and see how that rolls.

All setups have Heartbeat and C4. Trophy system hood of car is ballin. Saved my whole team one game.

Top guns for me M4, RAM, and the Grau. My m13 isn't leveled up enough to be worth it yet.

Gonna play around with M4/Mp5 or M4/MP7 today and then pick one to main.

I'm getting kind of tired of the map already :lol:
Good game haven't really been playing multiplayer like that since this has dropped

Need to unlock dual magnum, not too bad have everything else I need for the setup I want now

Dual magnum snake shot is semi OP but only at close range

hmmmm someone’s mad

Last edited:

WARZONE:

The ability to view available XP tokens is not visible in the Warzone Menu. This has been fixed.
After being brought back into the match, a player was in a state where they couldn't interact with the team’s loadout drop, and they had the revive prompt on them even though they were alive. This has been fixed
Adjusted the speed and sizing of the circle
We’ve added the cargo truck back into BR Solos with reduced turning speed, acceleration, and top speed
Moved the scoreboard to be visible in the pause menu
Fix for an issue where the After-Action Report was not displaying the total team earnings
Fixed a bug where players were unable to equip Armor Plates while Dead Silence is activated
New item – Armor Satchel – finding one of these allows you to carry up to 8 armor plates instead of 5. These drop on death and can be looted by other players. These do not contain any armor plates by default, only increase the player carry amount. Guaranteed reward upon completing Scavenger contracts (replaces Gas Mask as the guaranteed item)
Gas mask will remain rare in loot and purchasable at the Buy Station.
Plunder: Plunder Rating
When you finish a match of plunder you’re now given a rating in the form of a coin. Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum and more! The more cash your team collected the cooler the coin. Get above 3.5 Million to find out the highest rating!

Snakeshots seem to be left untouched though theres complaints about them. I've found that they are only effective close range and the limited ammo makes them fairer.

Gunsmithing will be interesting. Can't wait to see playthroughs of the king contracts.

Snakeshots seem to be left untouched though theres complaints about them. I've found that they are only effective close range and the limited ammo makes them fairer.

Gunsmithing will be interesting. Can't wait to see playthroughs of the king contracts.

Snakeshots are annoying as **** in regard to the way people are abusing the akimbo currently. Less overall ammo might help with balance, but maybe changing the reload to 1 shell at a time instead of a speed loader (loading all 6 shots at once) could help balance it better.

Seen some clips of those pistols in action and they are mad OP close range

also i was looking around at the store and if you scroll all the way to the bottom then “call of duty leagues” then scroll down to the bottom again theres a free pack (ps4 at least) for a skin, marksman and pistol blueprints, knife and a couple other things. Pretty cool they have skins for real pro teams on there, was hoping 100 thieves would be on there

Snake really forces people to play well together

I get both side, the first game I tried them in got me the most kills lol

Chipotle tourney stewed up some words from NICKMERCS. One of the teams seems to have used a newer account with crossplay turned off so the lobbies they get would have vastly different skill matching.

I don't know if this applies to Warzone, but the matchmaking in MP has been TERRIBLE since that last update

Back
Top Bottom