COD : WARZONE anyone playing?

It was real laggy for me yesterday and the in game audio chat went out on our squad like 3 different games. Non of us were able to hear each other pretty much the whole game

Havent had a system since the 360.

Finally gu ot my hands on a 4 and man I'm so trash at this now lol

Just played the best game of my life in quads. I was stressing towards the end lol.

20200503_233605.jpg

Had to use discord last night cause of the chat issues. Really annoying. Had my phone headset under my turtle beach

Haha the audio issue is the worst. My boys and I friday night just used a group chat through our iPhones. Placed 1st three times over the course of 4 hours playing quad BR.

because of the audio issue we just switch over
to party chat on PS4, while the Xboxer has to paint targets and follow along.
D28E117B-8A3B-405F-86FA-C4BD7F0F6805.jpeg

Got a couple 1st 2nd, 3rd placements the other night..man small circle can be STRESSFUL with comm issues, hope they patch it soon, and figure out a way to disable aimbots for PC players 💀💀💀

Last edited:
People starting to play with Oden builds cause of damage

getting used to playing without the snake shots in anticipation of the nerf

working up to double digit, need more aggressive teams to play with

as much as I love ADS I stopped using No Stock on some AR's so I dont have to fight recoil myself

the renetti burst just isnt the same, ill probably go back to the weakened snake shots

Been Grau + MP5 or M4 MP5

Renettis are good up close without the Monolithic, not as fast as the snake pre need but very good.

a team hit the world record of 114 kills, that’s insane.

relearing to play with a controller with paddles

they need to bring duos and quad plunder

right now sticking to trios and quads

Warzone Wed! Rooting for Nickmercs, want him and Swagg to win again

Been Grau + MP5 or M4 MP5

Renettis are good up close without the Monolithic, not as fast as the snake pre need but very good.

a team hit the world record of 114 kills, that’s insane.

relearing to play with a controller with paddles
Been thinking about paddles myself

Back
Top Bottom