COD : WARZONE anyone playing?

Boneyard is my favorite drop for sure. Followed by Superstore and Farmland. I used to like military a lot, but I hate the surrounding area

The hardest part of realism is not knowing how many are left(people and teams) outside of your group

Makes final circles hard

Also makes comms a must

like i said before i only land Super Store window, last night i had somewhat of an idea of the twitch rivals tourney going on maaaaaaan and let me tell you how fun that was

Either streamers (which i did run into) or Stream Snipers looking for the streamers in the tourney

merkjjd shot me out the sky lol that ****er, went back for revenge but him, dougisraw and teepee had UAV with loadouts and Bounty on my teammate.. we got destroyed LOLOL

was hoping i see dr disrespect or tim at super

Promenade is my go-to starting point but we only play plunder. There’s enough variety in that game mode where the squad will play game after game

Never thought this day would come but I got my first solos win the other day.

110701CE-03FE-40E9-AC4C-9852BC838423.jpeg

Followed it up with a 2nd place a few games later
E0E8FCA5-6B2A-4646-8411-0F8BED695B03.jpeg

I just started playing the free to play version of warzone about 3 weeks ago for ps4. Looks like they did an update last night. I no longer see the warzone battle mode. Was removing it apart of the update?

Back
Top Bottom