Cole Haan/Casual to Dress SIde of Kicks

Hello all, 

As I was searching around for a threat to talk about taking your kicks game up a notch, I noticed that there isn't a real thread about doing a more sophisticated look with your kicks. I am not talking about wearing Space Jams XI's with a suit, but actually wearing dress shoes. Sure seems like Lunars the rage, but not all the looks work when rocking those bright midsoles of the LunarGrands... So here is where I want to throw up some options, trends, and maybe even sales that come up at local shops to cop some of these dress kicks. I will start with my spot here in Vegas. I have a friend that works in the ColeHaan outlet at the premium outlets. They just recevied a large shipment of the Cooper Square wingtips in the new Reflective uppers. They come in an All Black and Silver. The uppers are similar to the LunarGrands that were released at the SoHo stores. The trick of these wingtips is that they TOO have Lunar soles in them, on the insoles. For those who have worn models that use lunar this way, I feel they are even more comfortable, cushioned than even the Lunar Runners that Nike puts out. They put the cushioning right under your feet. I was sent these pics from my source, and by the looks of them, they are a nice mix of classic and cutting edge. Have a look. If you want a pair, call your local Cole Haan near you. They can deliver to your house. The LV store's number is 7027597812.

wait so they have these at all the outlets or just the LV ones? and they deliver? 

anyone have a pair of these actual kicks? I want to know if they are comfortable for long periods of wear.

Back
Top Bottom