Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
these pieces of garbage....
Harold Santana (bottom/middle) must think the klan would've walked right by him, when they went out to go lynch a *****, huh....

Ill never in my life understand why some minorities wanna be accept so badly by the same people that hate them. If i see/hear these people disrespect and insult another group of people, why in the **** would i assume that they wont or don't say similar **** about me and my group? Baffles my mind

The propaganda of seeing Black as a negative went to EVERYONE, not just white folk, hence why you see so many black people who do not value themselves or anyone that looks like them, and why so many poeple from the global majority deny their African heritage.

Divide and conquer b...

"Hispanic/Latino" only showed up on the US census in the 1970s, and those Spanish-speaking black people fell for the okie-doke, but at the same time I can't blame them 100% for wanting to remove themselves from the burden of BLACKness in amerikkka.

Last edited:
Ninja gon learn.

:emoji_thinking:

Robert DeNiro This Guy.gif

I think sellouts and clowns like Harold Santana are worse than the white supremacists to be honest. They don't like, respect or care about you Harold. Harold probably the type of dude that lets people use slurs against him but convinced himself it's cool because they don't mean him.

I know what AIR J XIII AIR J XIII is tryna to say but being a black man is harder than any other thing (except a black woman). Ain't no one trading places with a black man.

But it made me who I am today. I understand but can't agree. I love being black.

Harold reminds me of a line in a Ice Cube song that was hittin' when I was young "you wanna be just like Jack/but Jack is calling you a ***** behind ya' back"- "Be true to the game".

Its like that episode of Fresh Prince when Will and Carlton are driving to Malibu (i think?) and they get pulled over. C-note thought it was gonna be all gravy cuz pops a judge and they rich, but then he realize he just a black man in the eyes of the cop

Ben Carson is one, that dumb*** sheriff with the cowboy hat is one, Stacey Dash is one, Ray Lewis been one and will die one.

My running list is a follows.

1. Benjamin Carson
2. Raymond Lewis
3. Sage Steele
4. Stephen Anthony Smith
5. Stacey Dash
6. Silk and Diamond
7. Sheriff Clarke
8. Jason Whitlock
9. Clarence Thomas
10. Allen West
11. Paris Dennard