Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
What did you @ me for ?

You were in there trying to deflect and downplay that "gift" as not being racist. Pretending like someone couldn't be racist and also work in an environment where that same person you hate would be the one to save your life.

From the gifted watermelon thread.

You would have to have rocks in your head to wanna insult some guys that are gonna potentially save your life one day.

honestly?

if I get my way, 50 years give or take a decade. mass awakening, two full generations of mental bleach, blahblah.

realistically, at least 200 years if you think about where we were 100 years ago.

what a time.

Hopefully this will involve getting the snakes, rats and sellouts among us all the way out. They are part of the problem.

You were in there trying to deflect and downplay that "gift" as not being racist. Pretending like someone couldn't be racist and also work in an environment where that same person you hate would be the one to save your life.

Ahhh yes the watermelon thread. Good times.

I think bringing in a watermelon for the guys is alot different than hanging a noose over a black guys family photo. The hanging noose is 100% racist and it's disgusting but the watermelon thing could have been harmless.

Also i didn't say firefighters can't be racist but you would think you wouldn't want to be racist towards someone who might potentially save your life one day.

"Hispanic/Latino" only showed up on the US census in the 1970s,

because latino groups petitioned for their own category, for better representation in da census.

same way arabs don't wanna be lumped in with white people.

and it was da 80's, not 70's...

Last edited:
This is why he took a knee. Wonder what these Blue Lives Matter S.O.Bs would say about this situation....

Also, Black Friday is two weeks away (Nov. 24th) which means it's time to put our money where our mouth is. Would be nice for people to list some black owned brands/sites that people could shop with.

34 years and he was promoted to Chief. :stoneface:

They recorded him for an entire year with that racist nonsense. The majority of the precinct probably thinks like him if he can rise up the ranks like that. Or spout racist garbage to his fellow buddies in blue so comfortably. He's gone, but what about the other guys?

hmm...from what i read hispanic was a term created during the nixon administration in the 70's...
and arabs are still considered Caucasians on the census.

hmm...from what i read hispanic was a term created during the nixon administration in the 70's...

it wasn't added to da census till da 80's, and only until a concerted latino lobbying exercise deployment on Government at da time successfully got it placed.

Applaud/rep this man :lol:

DN_oKmZUQAAAglr.jpg

kinda old and maybe posted already but still recognizing them

Police Shooting Protesters Kneel before Vikings Home Game Against Ravens
Article33-John-Thompson-and-members-of-Black-Lives-Matter-protest-during-a-Twin-Cites-Rally.jpg

John Thompson and members of Black Lives Matter protest during a Twin Cites Rally “Takes a Knee” against police violence at U.S. Bank Stadium on Sunday, Oct. 22, 2017, in Minneapolis. (Jerry Holt/Star Tribune via AP)

https://www.afro.com/police-shooting-protesters-kneel-vikings-home-game-ravens/

About 50 people took part in the demonstration Sunday while the national anthem played inside the Minneapolis stadium. The protesters say they want to raise awareness about shootings by police officers.

Organizer Mel Reeves says the protest was not about the Vikings, the United States flag or the national anthem. He says they are “simply trying to bring attention to this national problem.”

Reeves says the group plans to protest whenever the Vikings play at home.

Three police shootings in or near Minneapolis have drawn protests and widespread attention. Jamar Clark was killed in the city in 2015, Philando Castile in suburban St. Paul in 2016 and Justine Ruszczyk Damond in Minneapolis in July.

Back
Top Bottom