Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
My running list is a follows.

1. Benjamin Carson
2. Raymond Lewis
3. Sage Steele
4. Stephen Anthony Smith
5. Stacey Dash
6. Silk and Diamond
7. Sheriff Clarke
8. Jason Whitlock
9. Clarence Thomas
10. Allen West
11. Paris Dennard
12. CJ Pearson

Cj Pearson :lol:

Do people even take him serious?

I just got woke now. Yal give y'all son's the talk. I'ma just give my son's Rosetta Stone. He gon either learn Spanish or put on the I'll accent. I'ma have him keep taco Bell bags in the whip at all times in case he gets pulled over. He gonna slide right by these devils.

Apparently we had the answer the entire time.

"Negro? Que? No senor...."
:smh::smh::smh:

Oh **** it’s gonna be lit in H-Town if this is true...
D37CD0A4-0627-4E39-948C-764E1A69DC66.jpeg

I know it’s just a PR move, most likely not even true since they sighed that scrub Matt mcgloin...|l

Last edited:
okay now, for the record...we are all the same, and that's the ideal design of civilization.

however, we don't live in that world yet, and actively claiming that we do in order to minimize the challenges minorities face on a daily basis is harmful to the genuine progress of society, and THAT is the flavor of naivety we want to attack. there's a ways to go between now and a post-tribal society.

kthxbye.

okay now, for the record...we are all the same, and that's the ideal design of civilization.

however, we don't live in that world yet, and actively claiming that we do in order to minimize the challenges minorities face on a daily basis is harmful to the genuine progress of society, and THAT is the flavor of naivety we want to attack. there's a ways to go between now and a post-tribal society.

kthxbye.

Well said. The nuisances of this topic is lost on CLOWNS like SCAM Newton.

real ****, Cam is the end result of a grown man having never had his ideas challenged because his body was valuable enough.

he's symptom, not the issue..sort of a booby prize in the game of American socioeconomic relations.

Excellent post as usual. Someone posted this thought on Scam last year when they said Scam is used to sitting at the grownups table when he needs to sit at the kid's table on this issue. Scam is a disgrace.

Back
Top Bottom