Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
I seen the nfl cancelled their invite for Kap to attend those meetings this week because he wanted a mediatior present.

Chump move on the NFL’s part.

No. F that crack head thot.

She got that from this one loud mouth lowest common denominator Raider fan.

The known village idiot.

Fam

Can you please explain to me why this bird is even relevant?

Why they got her on the breakfast club? What the hell does she do? Ill speak for myself at least and say i dont give two ****s about anything she has to say

Fam

Can you please explain to me why this bird is even relevant?

Why they got her on the breakfast club? What the hell does she do? Ill speak for myself at least and say i dont give two ****s about anything she has to say

She played pro basketball and she had sports radio show. She loud and all that but she say some real **** and some crazy ****.

The following is why I have zero sympathy for these inbred hicks (aside from their racism)

Some of the later-in-life blue-collar workers who are still here can be loath to learn new trades. “We’ve heard when working with some of the miners that they are reluctant because they’re very accustomed to the mining industry,” said Linda Thomson, the president of JARI, a nonprofit economic development agency in Johnstown that provides precisely the kind of retraining, supported by a combination of private, state and federal funding, that could prepare somebody for a job in Polacek’s plant. “They really do want to go back into the mines. So we’ve seen resistance to some retraining.”

Hope they die penniless and miserable

They're scared of their jobs being outsourced or of minorities replacing them, but they refuse to put in any effort to stop that from happening. @#$@ makes zero sense :lol: Pathetic wastes of life.

They'd rather spend hours posting anti-NFL comments all over Facebook instead of learning the most basic skills needed to survive in today's job industry FOR FREE. That's why I never took any of those comments about "Not all Trump supporters are racist, they're just afraid of being replaced and forgotten" seriously. Get the @#$@ outta here

Last edited:
They're scared of their jobs being outsourced or of minorities replacing them, but they refuse to put in any effort to stop that from happening. @#$@ makes zero sense :lol: Pathetic wastes of life.

They'd rather spend hours posting anti-NFL comments all over Facebook instead of learning the most basic skills needed to survive in today's job industry. That's why I never took any of those comments about "Not all Trump supporters are racist, they're just afraid of being replaced and forgotten" seriously. Get the @#$@ outta here

They complain about minorities taking their jobs, yet theyre not willing to do those jobs. They think theyre too good or above and beyond that job/task, and like you said they not willing to get the education /training but rather sit in their trailer park and vent on wastebook. Yo you were a ****ing meat packer at a grocery store, you think someones gonna hire you for a high paying office job or something? Foh you entitled piece of trash

They complain about minorities taking their jobs, yet theyre not willing to do those jobs. They think theyre too good or above and beyond that job/task, and like you said they not willing to get the education /training but rather sit in their trailer park and vent on wastebook. Yo you were a ****ing meat packer at a grocery store, you think someones gonna hire you for a high paying office job or something? Foh you entitled piece of trash

I was talking about this topic with my Lyft driver the other day. Dude was about to graduate medical school in Syria but had to escape to the US due to the ongoing crisis. He has no chance of being a doctor due to none of his courses transferring here, so right now he's driving 8 hours a day and doing online community college courses in finance and accounting at night. I got his resume from him and have it on file in case an internship opens up at my office or at my previous accounting firm.

Dude came here penniless to a new country where half the population hates his kind, and he's still finding a way to adapt and progress, but these hicks that have been here for generations and have benefitted from white supremacy since the beginning of time are refusing to drop their pride and get FREE education/retraining. They get ZERO sympathy from me.

That politico article makes me happy. Keep exposing these people. But, but these people were hurting soooooo badly that they didn't have a choice. OUTTA here with their stories. Racist scum and their apologists get no sympathy from me.

That politico article makes me happy. Keep exposing these people. But, but these people were hurting soooooo badly that they didn't have a choice. OUTTA here with their stories. Racist scum and their apologists get no sympathy from me.

These people only have two skills in life.

1)Complain
2)Tell other people who complain to leave the country

Wild thing is I bet if they had that news/social media heat come after them for that interview, they would dead *** say they would never say anything like that and aren't racist.

Wild thing is I bet if they had that news/social media heat come after them for that interview, they would dead *** say they would never say anything like that and aren't racist.

I apologize for anyone that was offended by my statements. I'm not a racist and in fact I voted for Ben Carson. What about rap music and Chicago?

This is why Bernie needs to stop this feel sorry for these fools movement. Race and feeling superior trumps everything.

LMAO, as soon as he stated he isn't an englishman he should have slapped him with a VHS copy of the full monty and hopped in his mini-cooper

That little bit got me heated and yet I still want to see the full interview also.

Part of me wants to watch it and part of me doesn’t.

I enjoy seeing this clown get taken to task, but I can’t shake the thought that he gets off on the attention that he’s gaining. Whether he’s made to look completely imbecilic, this guy continues along with this air of superiority that stems from a delusion I can’t fathom. His “arguments/points” are almost always brought into contention, and despite the fact that he does a piss poor job at defending them, he carries on as though he’s won already. People in line with his thinking see this and it reinforces their views/belief in him. It’s like one sick circus. I hate that he has attention on him.

Back
Top Bottom