Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
That moment when your supervisor who doesn’t agree with the Kapernick kneeling situation walks by your desk and sees a Kap screen saver on your computer & GQ magazine with his face on it. Lol

I swear these white people in Mississippi are something else. One of my co workers even has a police lives matter sticker on the back of her car. Smh

That moment when your supervisor who doesn’t agree with the Kapernick kneeling situation walks by your desk and sees a Kap screen saver on your computer & GQ magazine with his face on it. Lol

I swear these white people in Mississippi are something else. One of my co workers even has a police lives matter sticker on the back of her car. Smh

You in the belly of the beast. You have my sympathy.

Yeah MS something else. Just moved from there in 2016. Never had anything major happened, just unnecessary stops by police and being followed in some stores.

Fans should be required to be in the stadium and at their seats by the start of the anthem.

They should put it in the fine print on the tickets and not being in compliance violates fan code of conduct and results in an immediate ejection.

I would love to see Billy Bobs reaction when he stumbles in after shot gunning one last keystone light, isn’t following anthem protocol and gets kicked the hell out.

random kinda, was watching earlier

but its wild how every single thing in this video is still an issue today, and both sides are saying the same stuff as today. eerie

I could sense Dak was a cornball. That man name is Rayne Dakota Prescott, don't know strong black parent name their son that.
1494633556-DAK_PRESCOTT_MOM_51244589-(1).JPG

this his mom i believe
i think she passed
but explains a lil

They should put it in the fine print on the tickets and not being in compliance violates fan code of conduct and results in an immediate ejection.

I would love to see Billy Bobs reaction when he stumbles in after shot gunning one last keystone light, isn’t following anthem protocol and gets kicked the hell out.

Logged into rep this specifically

Back
Top Bottom