Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Colon sacrificed a lot. The fact that the NFL settled shows that he had a solid case proving COLLUSION which is sad.

Colon sacrificed a lot. The fact that the NFL settled shows that he had a solid case proving COLLUSION which is sad.
Don’t think people realize what settling out of court means thus saying he sold out. It means the accused wants to cut their loses and avoid a guilty verdict for future defense

. The fact that the NFL settled shows that he had a solid case proving COLLUSION which is sad

nah, cuz da NFL can basically say nothin was proven, and skate off clean.

if Colin had da goods, he should've took it to trial.

instead this fades into obscurity, and nothing changes.

Don’t think people realize what settling out of court means thus saying he sold out. It means the accused wants to cut their loses and avoid a guilty verdict for future defense

Exactly, there are lots of reasons to settle but you aren't settling if you think you have a strong case or the risk of embarrassing information getting out during trial is low.

I am really curious how it got here.

Supposedly there was emails and other pieces of evidence proving the collusion. NFL doesn't settle. I would love to know why Colin settled, instead of continuing.

Either way it's dope he getting his money from the NFL.

narratives gon narratives to make sure minorities don't rise up.

nah, cuz da NFL can basically say nothin was proven, and skate off clean.

if Colin had da goods, he should've took it to trial.

instead this fades into obscurity, and nothing changes.

Actually he accomplished his objective, which was being able to kneel in protest of the anthem. Now anyone can do it with out repercussions. It's actually a joke that it even went on this long as it's his first amendment right to do so.

If Kaep didn’t have a case NFL wouldn’t pay him a dime. Would try and drag the case out til the end of time. Case was possibly holding him back for future endeavors. NFL gonna tuck it’s tail and keep quiet. Think I read 60-80mil for kaep. Not sure if accurate.

Student Arrested For Disrupting Class After Refusing to Stand for Pledge of Allegiance
The boy's mother said her 11-year-old son normally doesn't stand for the pledge, but last week he had a substitute teacher, who instructed him to stand up

c4b06b9b-c302-4427-bd88-c032d38db2e8_750x422.jpg

https://www.wtsp.com/article/news/s...iance/67-c1b0845a-9f5a-4eb9-a4d8-9262d5793e02

LAKELAND, Fla. — A middle schooler is facing charges after an argument with his teacher.

An 11-year-old student at Lawton Chiles Middle Academy in Lakeland refused to stand for the Pledge of Allegiance, and the teacher confronted him over it, according to an arrest report.

“My son was arrested in front of his classmates,” the boy’s mom, Dhakira Talbot, said as she wiped away tears.

Talbot said her son normally doesn't stand for the pledge, but last week he had a substitute teacher who instructed him to stand up. According to the arrest report, the boy told the sub he wouldn't stand "because the flag of this country is racist."

“She told my son to go back to his homeland,” Talbot said. “He was confused. He said, ‘What do you mean? Africa?’ She said, ‘Yeah.’"

That's when it escalated. The teacher called the main office. A school resource officer and the school's dean showed up.

According to the arrest report, the child initially refused to leave but eventually relented. The report says the boy cried and screamed, "I'm going to beat that teacher," and "I'm going to get all of you fired."

The boy's mom doesn't believe that story.

“He was being treated like he did something wrong when he's the victim,” she said.

The student was charged with disrupting a school function and resisting an officer without violence, which are misdemeanors.

The Polk County School district told 10News that students aren't required to stand for the pledge, but the substitute didn't know that. The district said it is looking at how substitute teachers are trained, and that particular teacher won't be allowed back in any Polk County school.

“The sub will never teach again but look at the impact it's had on my son,” Talbot said.

The boy's mom wants the charges dropped. The school suspended him for three days, but Talbot has already moved him to a private school.

Wonder if he would consider playing in the AAF

They offered Kap a deal. Dude wanted something like 20mil tho.
Average salary in the AAF is $500k.

From what I’ve read, other NFL teams offered Kap a deal but between his demands of being a starter and asking for wild money...he talked himself out of a job every time.

I do believe there was collusion to some extent, but Kap put himself in some tough spots.
Frankly...I don’t think he wanted to play.

yall got sources for these offers?

A823E923-8B9C-4BE9-8A52-F4F6CF5AD12B.jpeg

That’s for AAF.

As for the NFL, I do believe there was collusion.
The money offered was a pay cut from what he made with the 49ers but he was offered something.
I wouldn’t have signed either.

Back
Top Bottom