Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
ninjahood ninjahood have you ever thought about taking a DNA test? most people from DR are majority African mixed with European and Indeginous blood. I wouldn't be surprised if you are 50% African, 25% Euro and 25% Indigienous

The whole speaking Ancient Egyptian thing. Like, I dont even know where to begin

Actually, never mind because youre gonna give a long paragrah about it. lol
What do you think that the word ANKH is? What do you think the name RA is?
Arabic?
What do you think the name Sekhmet is?
Ast?
Heru/HRU?
Ausar?

Spanish?

its called we're latino...

Puerto ricans are latinos too, i dont hear ish from ya bout them, you Know why? cuz im not Boriqua :lol:
you sure aren't a Boricua.
dr has a far larger black population than pr...and more of a mixed population.
with that said there aren't any black Puerto Ricans on this site that are in denial and are vocal about it.
there aren't any black Puerto Ricans that are trump supporters that take shots at ppl like that.
there are also a lot of black Puerto Ricans that take pride in being black on and offline.
Puerto rico has been a part of the culture and groups such as the young lords (for example) speak to that.
so there's that. so no you wont see the same posts over and over about pr like you would dr given the above.
given the white washing. given Trujillo. given the treatment of Haitians and the hatred of Haitians and the discrimination of Haitians.
wepa.

you sure aren't a Boricua.
dr has a far larger black population than pr...and more of a mixed population.
with that said there aren't any black Puerto Ricans on this site that are in denial and are vocal about it.
there aren't any black Puerto Ricans that are trump supporters that take shots at ppl like that.
there are also a lot of black Puerto Ricans that take pride in being black on and offline.
Puerto rico has been a part of the culture and groups such as the young lords (for example) speak to that.
so there's that. so no you wont see the same posts over and over about pr like you would dr given the above.
given the white washing. given Trujillo. given the treatment of Haitians and the hatred of Haitians and the discrimination of Haitians.
wepa.
You are waxing poetic to a person, who is very literal in his purpose. If you want to get his attention, simply call him Haitian. That is what people in the northern hemisphere, eastern europe call them.

Wikipedia -

Puerto Ricans - roughly 12% African

upload_2019-9-9_11-44-38.png

Dominicans
13% mixed with Africans and 16% straight up Africans = 29% got African in them

upload_2019-9-9_11-46-18.png

What do you think that the word ANKH is? What do you think the name RA is?
Arabic?
What do you think the name Sekhmet is?
Ast?
Heru/HRU?
Ausar?

Spanish?

No bro, I know Ahkh is Ancient Egyptian

I am just curious to how you learned Ancient Egyptian to the point where u can speak it in front of people. Like where would you learn this?

are any of my parents African American? no.

that title would be reserved for people like Fabolous, Noreaga, Carmelo Anthony, AZ, Lloyd Banks..half black half latin.

Dunno why this killed me :rofl:

Dude is literally blacker than all those guys.

yeah that's ridiculous. latin isn't a race at all and many more enslaved Africans were sold and brought to Hispaniola and other parts of the Caribbean and central/south America than those that were brought to the united states. son sounds silly.

so I guess Roberto clemente, carlton from fresh prince, Vladimir guerrero, david ortiz, etc. aren't black. lol.

i dont have any family ties on da African Continent, im a latino born in NYC from immigrants of da Dominican Republic, a Country in da Latino diaspora.
how many of the ppl you name dropped can tie their family back to a specific place on the continent of Africa that we know of?

like i said before, even if you won't admit it, you know what it is.

latino diaspora. lol. son. a lot of latinos don't exist without the enslavement of Africans point blank period. what are we really talking about right now.

No bro, I know Ahkh is Ancient Egyptian

I am just curious to how you learned Ancient Egyptian to the point where u can speak it in front of people. Like where would you learn this?
I have visited the pyramids at Giza, and have studied under one of the leading Egyptologists in the world, also become aware through my learning of Kemeticism. It seems that any other way of thought outside of the abrahamic faiths, is quite unbelievable to many here. Plus, none of you know who I am, so the insults and jokes fly right past me. ANUK

I have visited the pyramids at Giza, and have studied under one of the leading Egyptologists in the world, also become aware through my learning of Kemeticism. It seems that any other way of thought outside of the abrahamic faiths, is quite unbelievable to many here. Plus, none of you know who I am, so the insults and jokes fly right past me. ANUK

nah, I respect you on here, so I wasnt trying to be funny. You know I dont role with any of those abrahamic religions also, so thats already a no for me.

nah, I respect you on here, so I wasnt trying to be funny. You know I dont role with any of those abrahamic religions also, so thats already a no for me.
You can learn Ancient Egyptian just like you can learn English, or dare I say it, spanish.

yeah that's ridiculous. latin isn't a race

:lol:

we're a different category, ironically Obama basically put that plan into motion into da census along with MENA (middle eastern & North African)

so ya can bloviate about this ish another few years to me and my answer is gonna be da same over and over again.

Back
Top Bottom