Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
race card only works on white people silly :smh: :lol:
anyone can be a white supremacist. that's the way white supremacy and indoctrination works...

serious question tho, what makes a Dominican such as Vladimir guerrero or david Ortiz, in your eyes/words, different from a person labeled black from the united states? or Jamaica? or...Haiti?
also, do you see Vladimir guerrero the same as say...yourself or Amelia vega?

last question...do you look at the Garifuna as a completely different "race" of ppl then say...Dominicans? or black people from the American mainland?

i'm just curious.

Last edited:
serious question tho, what makes a Dominican such as Vladimir guerrero or david Ortiz, in your eyes/words, different from a person labeled black from the united states? or Jamaica? or...Haiti?

black & African American are synonymous in da United States..im a Latino, different.... furthermore, when ESPN announces David Ortiz, do they classify him as African American or Latino? ill wait for your answer.

Last edited:
This is nonsense.

You are a racist.

:lol:

nah, you're just a internet troll that can't comprehend a dark skinned latino like me doesn't subscribe to ur wacky ish...if ain't about u posting ur location so u can talk spicy to me in person then leave me alone, you're a waste of time to me.

iite?

Last edited:
:lol:

nah, you're just a internet troll that can't comprehend a dark skinned latino like me doesn't subscribe to ur wacky ish...if ain't about u posting ur location so u can talk spicy to me in person then leave me alone, you're a waste of time to me.

iite?
Brah, I know exactly what you are about, being a bigot.

If you want to come wonder around the Southwest United States looking for me, be my guess. That will not change the fact your are a racist.

The economy must be tough for you though, because last time your were offering to PayPal dudes to get me touched. What happened, had to put the e-goons on layaway too.

black & African American are synonymous in da United States..im a Latino, different.... furthermore, when ESPN announces David Ortiz, do they classify him as African American or Latino? ill wait for your answer.
not all African americans are black and not all black ppl are African americans and you know this.
so do you see yourself the same as a Haitian given the fact that Haiti is also in latin America? are haitians (the ones that are) black or are they latinos to you? how about brazil, also in latin America? or someone from belize?
black and African American aren't synonymous in the u.s. because there are plenty of black immigrants from the Caribbean and europe that aren't considered or classified as African americans.

can a latino not be black? or white? or Asian?

are the ppl of northern mexico (for the most part) not native americans? are they just latinos to you?

serious questions.

Last edited:
Lmao at "tough talk" with no threats or insults thrown. It's like the sight of Rusty's avy sends ninja reeling.

--Hey you say racist things and probably shouldn't
--STOP ALL THAT TOUGH TALK AND SEND ME YOUR ADDRESS *****

vs anyone else

--:lol: ya can say whatever

breaking down what makes an African American an African American is enough to show that what ninjahood is saying doesn't make sense.
Africans were enslaved and brought to mostly the Caribbean and central/south America. many enslaved Africans were sold and resold and were sent to and from the Caribbean and south America and the united states. in each of these locations you've had mixing.

lets say ok well the native americans in the area(s) play a part in the differences. tainos were present all throughout the Caribbean...so even if you want to say well tainos were in pr, dr, Haiti, etc. and *insert another group of native americans here* were located in *insert place here* but then that also wouldn't make sense because Mexicans are still latinos, right? even tho tainos weren't present there like they were in pr (for example).
maybe its the group of white ppl that colonized these islands then that makes the difference.
but wait, the same group that colonized dr also colonized mexico.

but then again, going back to say a place like belize, located in latin America...are the black ppl in belize not black?
what about the ones in Honduras? are the Garifuna in belize different from the ones in Honduras? are those ppl not black like somebody from Jamaica, Haiti, st kitts, st Thomas, etc?

are black ppl from curacao not black because they speak dutch and the dutch colonized the island?

what makes a black person in the u.s. an African American?
someone had to come from Africa, right? doesn't necessarily mean the person is from Africa or has family that they know of from Africa.

so with that said, what makes a black person from the Caribbean different from any other black person of the African diaspora???

the whole argument falls apart from any angle. I can keep going.

Last edited:
Ok cool, I will say this last thing then leave you alone....

You are a racist

tenor.gif

just like i thought.

They're no longer synonymous as more and more 1st gen and successive immigrants have a larger presence in this country. Black nor AA clearly define the folks who have a lineage from slavery in this country

ninjahood ninjahood
answer all of the questions.

also, just because jesse Jackson pushed the term African American on black ppl in the united states, it doesn't make black ppl in the united states somehow different from black ppl elsewhere in the African diaspora.
is that an argument you're trying to make? that black americans are somehow different than other ppl in the African diaspora?

some ppl say that the only difference is the stop made during the transatlantic slave trade but when you do even more research many enslaved Africans were sold and resold so even that doesn't hold. also many more enslaved Africans ended up in the Caribbean and central/south America than those that ended up in the united states.

so again, answer the questions I asked in the previous posts I made.

it feels like you think black ppl here are somehow more black than ppl (dunno if you want to use the term black or not) elsewhere in the Caribbean/central/south America. is that what you feel?

you consider yourself trigueno?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom