Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don’t put anything past those devils. Why not allow him to reschedule the workout on a Tuesday?

Again if that’s the case why continue to ask for a dance with the devil then?? Not saying they’re aren’t bad owners out there but at some point in time if you keep asking, crying, and complaining to do a deal with the “devil” as you say you have to be prepared and ready to deal with the devil and his antics. Either deal with it or walk away. Dudes gotta take the emotions out of situations and learn how to do business and be strategic about it.

Also the idea that the NFL would falsely edit or purposely “doctor” Kap’s workout session with all the NFL representatives that would have been present in attendance watching is rather ridiculous to me. Especially when the NFL already lost and settled a lawsuit with that same individual when the eyes of the football world would have been watching them on Saturday and their moves afterwards.

Hey man stop using so much logic. You’re not allowed to use that in here.

It is about a black person submitting to the will of rich white men.

He is the same dude that said black people in NYC should be thankful for stop-n-frisk even though it violated their constitutional rights. And said Jim Crow America was the best place for black people during that time.

When it comes to a black person 'knowing their place", he always takes interest.
I've noticed this, I mean damn this dude has been on the last 5 or so pages going HAM over this topic

It is about a black person submitting to the will of rich white men.

9FC5B3A5-CE6A-4A11-903F-F210DB87D1DC.gif

This is ultimately what the league wants in exchange for a job. They want to break him. Kaep ain’t having it. He’s definitely not getting a job but it’s hilarious that he’s exposing them and waste their time. **** the league

Last edited:
Hmmmm...I dunno, maybe fighting for his right not to be unjustly discriminated against?

You could clearly do that w/o playing for the NFL tho.... Kap knows the influence that he has, a NFL team signs him cool, the bigotry & Racism the NFL has goes nowhere... but guaranteed that team will have one of the highest selling jerseys + have a boost in attendance one he's signed

so your now feeding millions into a ****ed up system because you wanna play football?

i see folks out of ideas here...:lol:

whether its "Ninjahood" or CBS, FOX, NBC, ESPN, WFAN, FS1, they're all gonna say da same thing.

strike da messenger down, guess what? still gon be da same message.

Agreed 100%

If there's anything we should know by now is that the corporate media "messenger" isn't to be trusted - especially when it comes to anything that goes against the status quo.

Corporate media ignored the whole reason Kap protested in favor narratives established by racists.

You could clearly do that w/o playing for the NFL tho.... Kap knows the influence that he has, a NFL team signs him cool, the bigotry & Racism the NFL has goes nowhere... but guaranteed that team will have one of the highest selling jerseys + have a boost in attendance one he's signed

so your now feeding millions into a ****ed up system because you wanna play football?

That's kinda the whole point of fighting. Collusion is not legal. It's an injustice. NFL is not above the law.

That's kinda the whole point of fighting. Collusion is not legal. It's an injustice. NFL is not above the law.

Meanwhile a certain Afro Latino sits in his mother’s apartment enjoying freedoms that our ancestors fought and died for, thanking god he doesn’t have to live in the 3rd world country that he has so much pride in :lol: Irony is always a mother....

Also the idea that the NFL would falsely edit or purposely “doctor” Kap’s workout session with all the NFL representatives that would have been present in attendance watching is rather ridiculous to me. Especially when the NFL already lost and settled a lawsuit with that same individual when the eyes of the football world would have been watching them on Saturday and their moves afterwards.

Plus they're saying he told the teams at 2:30 and that joint was 60 minutes away. At what point did he know about the high school? Because he had receivers and his people ready. I'm shocked eight teams showed up.

And the workout he did wasn't what the NFL would have put him through.

The whole thing was a fight for power, only the NFL has it if he really wants a job. Both sides lost in media perception. Just cancel it or postpone it and say you need more time.

Instead of a Kunta Kinte shirt, wear one for Atatina Jefferson or Rodney Reed. Even most black people can't rock with the Kunta shirt. It just continues his trend of subliminals and the whole football/slavery thing is lazy, because football is a choice. It's not a right. They want to emasculate you, but you aren't being beaten or worse. And why would you want to play in that same league?

da highly esteemed Skip & Shannon's take..even they couldn't support da Kaepernick shenanigans.

The nfl sent the word out. We literally just had shannon saying that the workout was a pr stunt.lband that Saturday was not a serious day for a workout. Monday comes and everyone's opinion changed in the blink of an eye. I wonder how this happened.

Love the media follow the money.

Monday comes and everyone's opinion changed in the blink of an eye. I wonder how this happened

Colin effed up a bag... pretty simple.

NFL insiders basically telling folks da NFL had pulled a huge favor getting Colin an opportunity assisted by Roc nation...and he pissed it away. Even Charlemagne said Colin effed that bag up.

NFL insiders basically telling folks da NFL had pulled a huge favor getting Colin an opportunity assisted by Roc nation...and he pissed it away. Even Charlemagne said Colin effed that bag up.
My problem is how did this change so quick from it's a sham to ow he messed up the bag

This same vide was posted from the 13th. Now all of a sudden he is a fool for messing this up

All these outlets in the NFL's pockets

And they just made a call

Meh. Convictions brother.

Some bags weigh more than they worth.

Personal values are personal.

I wouldn't knock someone for an unwillingness to compromise their values or convictions for money...especially not because the people listed above said so.

Also...

What bag???

The NFL has no problem showing us how they view black men from the browns incident and the qb getting no suspension to a blatant smear campaign on kap

The league telling us str8 to our face.

Next collective bargaining agreement will be more of the same SMh

My problem is how did this change so quick from it's a sham to ow he messed up the bag

because people in the know who were actually there saw what kind of boondoggle Kaepernick pulled last minute.

Don lagreca said it best right now on da Michael Kay show "you have to play the game you have to play ball".

because people in the know who were actually there saw what kind of boondoggle Kaepernick pulled last minute.

Don lagreca said it best right now on da Michael Kay show "you have to play the game you have to play ball".
Read the commentary you just posted out loud as a person of color.

That's literally the Weinstein incident.

So the media is cool smearing a black man for trying to protect himself.

I wonder if Daryl morey still has a job if he is black or a person of color

Back
Top Bottom