Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
so why beg to be back in da NFL?
The biggest issue is Kap at this point has not spoken. I've been over this topic but this is the sticking point. Workout aside this is my biggest knock on kap is not speaking or taking questions about his own personal views in this matter

One interview would get this done but for some reason 3 years later he still hasn't done it.

Hate to see him wronged but also hate to see him not actually be a voice. Actions are great but sometimes you gotta speak especially if you want to lead.

I'm not for how he has been treated but sticking up for yourself ain't wrong either

So the media is cool smearing a black man for trying to protect himself

he either wants to play football or he wants to soak up in victimhood/Martyrdom.

if he had a problem with da waiver he should've STILL showed face and gone to da facility and explain his apprehension...

da dude literally answers no questions...

EDIT: see you beat me right to it... duke don't talk.

he either wants to play football or he wants to soak up in victimhood/Martyrdom.

if he had a problem with da waiver he should've STILL showed face and gone to da facility and explain his apprehension...

da dude literally answers no questions...

EDIT: see you beat me right to it... duke don't talk.
My opinion on how he has handled his image and his cause has nothing to do with what happened saturday.

how does him going to the facility with apprehension saves face? clown. All it would say is he is scared to workout and show what he has.

Give me one time where a qb has had a great workout without knowing who he is throwing too or what the workout script would be? O and btw the guy running it has one of the worst hc records in history. You think kap is the type of qb he would want in his offense? Do you think he is capable of making kap look good? Especially when he aspires to get back into coaching.
Lol ok.

Your biggest role model prolly sammy Sosa'. Just ain't saved enough staying at home to get the bleach done yet smh

Jalen & Jacoby keeping it funky....

im still waiting on naysayers to pretend like this is some sort of media Kabal... Kaepernick should've went to da damn facility.

how does him going to the facility with apprehension saves face?

because da workout was a small part da overall ingratiating himself back into da league....folks wanted to see if he was about capitalizing on a opportunity or not.

Regardless of whether you think he was right or wrong this weekend (which some people in here are genuinely debating), racists will use this incident to retroactively justify their initial reaction towards him. You already see it in this thread.

Anyway, if it matters, I'm usually on Kaep's side and agree that Goodell probably had some questionable motives, but the way Kaep did this makes it look like a publicity stunt from his side as well. Not saying that's what it was (can't be sure either way), but he definitely should have explained his decisions much more clearly (and I don't mean via third parties). You'd still have racist detractors either way, but for those of us who have been actually backing him, it would help prevent any misunderstandings of his motives

Last edited:
The NFL has no problem showing us how they view black men from the browns incident and the qb getting no suspension to a blatant smear campaign on kap

The league telling us str8 to our face.

Next collective bargaining agreement will be more of the same SMh

The players association bent over and took it back in 2011. I could see it happening again.

It’s too many players, throw in non guaranteed contracts, guys bad with money and going into panic mode once those checks stop coming in etc. I remember in 2011, players were getting pissed and wanted it resolved already even if it meant taking a bad deal. They would have to have the numbers and solidarity to ride it out and possibly miss games.

It’s not the nba where players collectively have enough stability and security to ride out a lockout and miss significant time if it means ultimately getting things beneficial to them as an end result.

The biggest issue is Kap at this point has not spoken. I've been over this topic but this is the sticking point. Workout aside this is my biggest knock on kap is not speaking or taking questions about his own personal views in this matter

One interview would get this done but for some reason 3 years later he still hasn't done it.

Hate to see him wronged but also hate to see him not actually be a voice. Actions are great but sometimes you gotta speak especially if you want to lead.

I'm not for how he has been treated but sticking up for yourself ain't wrong either

And it’s a legit knock. I’ve made mention of him never being really much of a media friendly guy when he was playing. That’s fine and all. But once he started kneeling, if he thought not doing interviews, not speaking out and making statements was going to be beneficial to his cause, his misjudged that.

You can rock with Kap, what he’s protesting etc, but he also isn’t immune from critique either. Him being more vocal and answering questions, speaking out etc would be beneficial rather than people speaking for him or everyone trying to figure out his perspective, and his views between 2016 to now.

I don’t understand how people are missing the factor that if you don’t trust a organization why are you even trying to be affiliated with them :lol::lol::lol:

Kap wants this toxic relationship so bad
He’s like a battered boyfriend who can’t leave on his own will at this point

I don’t think the NFL sent a different waiver that they wouldn’t have athletes signed for the combine
And I’m not surprised if the NFL tried to cover themselves from any further lawsuits
If they can’t meet in the middle then **** it

You can’t say this is about not bending to the white man but you been asking them to throw you crumbs for the past couple of years :lol::lol:

I have no problem with him feeling like he needs to protect himself but his approach was trash the best he could have done was reschedule it to meet with the correct terms for the longest people been saying they don’t want to be apart of his media circus
And that’s all this situation ended up being

Regardless of whether you think he was right or wrong this weekend (which some people in here are genuinely debating), racists will use this incident to retroactively justify their initial reaction towards him. You already see it in this thread.

Anyway, if it matters, I'm usually on Kaep's side and agree that Goodell probably had some questionable motives, but the way Kaep did this makes it look like a publicity stunt from his side as well. Not saying that's what it was (can't be sure either way), but he definitely should have explained his decisions much more clearly (and I don't mean via third parties). You'd still have racist detractors either way, but for those of us who have been actually backing him, it would help prevent any misunderstandings of his motives

Let me ask you...do you believe that anyone who hasn’t believed Kaepernick has been completely genuine about his cause throughout the last three years since this whole thing started is a racist?

Kap a clown....anybody defending this ***** is a clown. He took this whole situation about police brutality and made it about himself. ****** quoting Malcolm X famous quotes and giving the credit to Meth like he made it up lmao...Y’all posting this ***** feeding the homeless on his bday and other random ****...WHAT HAS HE DONE ABOUT POLICE BRUTALITY?? We got icons fighting for criminal justice reform and actually getting **** DONE, and them the ppl who y’all calling ****S or saying they tap dancing...Y’all ****** go out y’all way to be victims.

Imagine having an interview at 3:00, and at 2:30 you call your potential employer and tell them “Hey, instead of me coming in, y’all can just meet me at my boys crib a few towns over for the interview so my ppl can see how I did. Don’t worry, he got a office in his crib.”

That’s basically what Kap did. If you tryna get a job, you don’t get to dictate the hiring process. All y’all ****** got jobs and know this ****. Why would it be different for a company annually bringing in billions of dollars?

Let me ask you...do you believe that anyone who hasn’t believed Kaepernick has been completely genuine about his cause throughout the last three years since this whole thing started is a racist?

I won’t say everyone who thinks that he did this for his own gain is a racist, but I do believe damn near all of the people who twisted his message, despite having it explained to them thousands of times, are racist or completely apathetic about issues black people/minorities go through. Whether you believe his intentions or not, he brought an important issue to the spotlight in one of the US’ favorite events, and these blindly “patriotic” racists couldn’t handle it.

Again. what I’m seeing in here now are two groups of people: 1)people who are debating his decision making in this specific situation and 2)people who have been against Kaep and are using this recent event as a way to disregard his message.

Last edited:
I had no idea Ninja cared so much about Football :lol:

oh i love sports, da only difference between how i consume
it and discuss it here versus politics or music is with pro sports, i value da professional coverage way more than what da chatter would be say in da sports forum... unlike politics, music, hell even fashion, da subjectivity of those genres allow for a da public discord to shape da conversation and enriches da experience.

with sports? nah i don't wanna da opinions of anyone that either isn't a former pro sport athlete, professional sports journalist, or someone involved on a executive basis, sports meritocracy for da most part rules da roost, and injecting ish that isn't rooted in objectivity usually goes over for me like a
lead balloon.

that's why da Kaepernick story was so compelling to me, when it came time for homeboy to put up or shut up in Atlanta, he self sabotaged.... its tragic really.

Back
Top Bottom