Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
From Etan Thomas:

I remember how much push back I got when I wrote this Open Letter to #JayZ back in 2019 for The Undefeated after his #NFL partnership. Ppl were saying I didn’t understand that he was playing chess and not checkers. Well, I stand by everything I wrote
From the article:
“This doesn’t look like chess versus checkers, this looks like Connect 4, you stacking your chips on top of the movement and connecting with the NFL for a straight line across capitalism. You won the game, but it definitely doesn’t equal social justice, not yet at least.”

Did a double take when I saw this at the store :lol:

c9ede8972d83ea6bbd2b082b0594708c_large.png

They even threw in the Basquiat crown for added measure :lol:

Last edited:
I haven't actively checked but that's a pretty distinct container :lol:, so now that you mention it I haven't seen any just laying around.

probably some reseller gettin pints off for 20 a pop right now :lol:

I've been looking since they dropped 2 years ago. Still nothing :lol:

I've been looking since they dropped 2 years ago. Still nothing :lol:
Check to see who near you has it in stock

Check to see who near you has it in stock

So far, only the Targét's by me have them. Gonna try my luck later :lol:

NFL Hires Former AG Loretta Lynch To Fight Discrimination Lawsuit​

Hes still young and talented... only so much video gaming and hiking n **** you can do.

I hear that & i get that football is a love & a passion, but it's *** backwards to say a league is racist & ****ed up (It 100% is) & then be seeking employment in it knowing it will bring even more attention to the league.

Let's say he does get signed, All those people who supported him are probably going to tune it, tweet, share highlights etc etc = more NFL revenue, Imagine the amount of Jersey Sales.... even if the messaging is good it still benefits the NFL

Back
Top Bottom