Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
People were/are really up in arms & hated him b/c on day Colin Kaepernick decided to peacefully & silently protest racial injustice, police brutality & systematic oppression.

I would like to peacefully say **** you, & all that you stand for.

Untitled.png

People were/are really up in arms & hated him b/c on day Colin Kaepernick decided to peacefully & silently protest racial injustice, police brutality & systematic oppression.

I would like to peacefully say **** you, & all that you stand for.
Yes.

Man I went to court to try to get my stop sign ticket overturned. The judge made it sound like I had a chance, he said she had to prove beyond any reasonable doubt that I did in fact run that stop sign. So to me, that sounds like she needs video, she put on the ticket there ws video. She had no video, just testified she remembers that day today even better than she did the day it happened (it was 8 months ago). If I "win," I get my bond back so seeing as there is no video being introduced or cued up, I'm thinking easy win, judge ruled in her favor anyways. Then the State's attorney stands up and makes a motion for me to get my processing fee back and it's granted, so I got $30 back out of $218. Such a waste of time, and the Cop and the whole process treating me like a real criminal who created a real crime., not allegedly came to an unsatisfactory rolling stop during a time period when the city was pressed to drum up revenue from its citizenry

Last edited:
She had no video, just testified she remembers that day today even better than she did the day it happened (it was 8 months ago).
::stoneface: Was she white? She must have need a quota being pressed over a Stop Sign. I get it but damn man.

But did you stop? :lol:

Yea she was white. I stopped. It was kind of a ****ty stop by admission, I didn't see the stop sign until right up to it. , $218+35 for said infraction seems beyond obsessive, it's not even a 4 way intersection. It's just a straight road and another street comes and merges in at a 45 degree angle then go over the bridge and become one. Her and the other cop who was there for a similar trial with a black CDL driver he pulled over for speeding, likely were miffed I didn't just pay the ticket and be done and that they had to show up there, sitting up there trying to look all extra and intimidating at us lowlife criminals in their courtroom. They even parked on both sides of me outside in the parking lot. I could have taken the option the offered me where I take the online driver's improvement course and upon completion, it's removed from my driver's record but it was still 188$ so I wouldn't have saved much money so deciding to proceed with the trial was like a gamble that I obviously lost. I'm not too worried about my driver's record because I am on my parents' insurance with USAA and they pay like $8 a month for 10 vehicles

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom