Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
To me it all just translates to "shut up negro"; black ones saying "we's got it good boy don't ruin it", white ones saying get back down to where you are or we'll officially discredit and declassify you as human again. **** those people and **** the anthem until equality and the original vision is real. Till then the anthem, flag etc are all false symbols.

You're projecting.

Watching both sides, listening to everyone's talking points. It's fun because it helps detail where people's minds are at- how the perceive this country.

Right now prejudice in America is pretty bad, it's gotten worse since Obama got elected for whatever reason. But poor execution and insecurity on the "activist" side maims any attempt for a true dialogue and step towards change.

There aren't really any solutions being thrown around, just slurs and intolerance towards different points of view

The antagonizing and militant behavior from both sides is disappointing and indicative of the low brow society that plagues the US as a whole

I wish this was the coli so I could say how I really feel
laugh.gif
That's why I go through so many screennames. I'm a blunt *****. I can't help it.

Nothing about Kaepernick's action is "poorly executed" and putting activist in quotes implies you're taking a jab at a man standing up for social justice. The only side in this scenario guilty of poor execution and insecurity is the salty SWS's getting their panties in a bunch over Kaepernick's actions.
I am taking a jab at him. He makes these spot light gestures on national tv, news conferences, and twitter- but when it comes down to speaking at a local church that he confirmed he would attend.. to the point where kids and teachers actually drove across state to see him speak and he was a no show, not even a cancellation notice. Just a one fingered salute to the actual people he was supposed to be representing in this social justice conversation.

He takes a knee, but dudes on that field who have in the past and are 10x more likely to run into these social injustices every day still stand for their nations flag. Does that make their struggles less or invalid because they don't agree with this guy who get's the attention?

I don't care what you are. You can be black, white, asian...whatever. You have a cornball cracker ideology. 

You can try to code your rhetoric in as much PC language as possible. ****** can read between the lines of what you are saying. It's **** boy talk. 
Bro you are acting just as racist as the people you hate

Last edited:
Indeed.

It says a lot about the mindset of those people. They're the ones quick to dish out the "oh you speak so well" types of comments towards articulate black people because in their minds, such black people are an oddity.

Type of people who watch the evening news just to get their daily dose of "blacks are dangerous, uneducated, etc..." brainwashing.

They're out in the open now that they can no longer hide behind intellectual ignorance and dishonesty.
Oh really?

Solutions have been thrown around, and they all revolve around making the police more accountable and the justice system fairer to all regardless of the depth of their pockets or their shade under the sun. However, a very vocal section of our society wants to drown out the real discussion by making a lot of noise about the adequate and inadequate ways one can express their disagreement with the social situation in this country.
This is great, because now you can list for me the non ambiguous solutions that we've heard/gotten in the last few summers.

I'll throw body camera implementation in, thats 1. Now it's your turn

Last edited:

I am taking a jab at him. He makes these spot light gestures on national tv, news conferences, and twitter- but when it comes down to speaking at a local church that he confirmed he would attend.. to the point where kids and teachers actually drove across state to see him speak and he was a no show, not even a cancellation notice. Just a one fingered salute to the actual people he was supposed to be representing in this social justice conversation.

He takes a knee, but dudes on that field who have in the past and are 10x more likely to run into these social injustices every day still stand for their nations flag. Does that make their struggles less or invalid because they don't agree with this guy who get's the attention?
You're acting like that slip up invalidates the entire movement. Agree or disagree with what he did but it brought a lot of attention to the injustice he's speaking about. To these people who say he could've done things differently, what exactly would create the same response? I heard about Kaepernick in the news in Belgium. That's across da ocean. I don't see how he could've done anything different that would achieve the same effect.

The latter part of your post doesn't even make sense. Seems like just another attempt at discrediting Kaepernick. He didn't do it for himself, he's standing up for all people of color, whether they agree with his method or not.

I don't care what you are. You can be black, white, asian...whatever. You have a cornball cracker ideology. 

You can try to code your rhetoric in as much PC language as possible. ****** can read between the lines of what you are saying. It's **** boy talk. 

You clearly don't know what racism is.

Has he constructed or cosigned a socioeconomic system that benefits himself, and discriminates against/disadvantages the "people hates". A system that affects nearly all areas of society. Has he done that?

If not, then he is not acting as racist as the people he hates.

Learn about about systemic racism before you make comments like that. Because only people ignorant about it, would say such a thing

Last edited:
Indeed.

It says a lot about the mindset of those people. They're the ones quick to dish out the "oh you speak so well" types of comments towards articulate black people because in their minds, such black people are an oddity.

Type of people who watch the evening news just to get their daily dose of "blacks are dangerous, uneducated, etc..." brainwashing.

They're out in the open now that they can no longer hide behind intellectual ignorance and dishonesty.
Oh really?

Solutions have been thrown around, and they all revolve around making the police more accountable and the justice system fairer to all regardless of the depth of their pockets or their shade under the sun. However, a very vocal section of our society wants to drown out the real discussion by making a lot of noise about the adequate and inadequate ways one can express their disagreement with the social situation in this country.

This is great, because now you can list for me the non ambiguous solutions that we've heard/gotten in the last few summers.

I'll throw body camera implementation in, thats 1. Now it's your turn

- Independent legal body that will recommend whether a trial should take place in cases where serious injury/death by police occurs.

- making the police unions (or the cop(s)) financially accountable for damages that result from their actions in the event they were not justifiable instead of municipalities.

- mandatory recording and reporting of all police-involved shootings.

- emphasis on the character of cop recruits during the selection and training processes.

- gun control: it's a fact that a police force can only be effective if it can match or exceed the power confered to the people. Unfortunately, we cannot have a weaponless police force like the UK because of the sheer amount of guns in circulation in the US.

You're acting like that slip up invalidates the entire movement. Agree or disagree with what he did but it brought a lot of attention to the injustice he's speaking about. To these people who say he could've done things differently, what exactly would create the same response? I heard about Kaepernick in the news in Belgium. That's across da ocean. I don't see how he could've done anything different that would achieve the same effect.

The latter part of your post doesn't even make sense. Seems like just another attempt at discrediting Kaepernick. He didn't do it for himself, he's standing up for all people of color, whether they agree with his method or not.
It casts doubts on his commitment when it comes to less glamorous levels of social activism, guy. You heard about the controversy surrounding an NFL quarterback in America. You're telling me this is the first time Belgium is hearing about social unrest in regards to the treatment of people of color in the US? Thanks to Kaepernick? 

Maybe there's gap of understanding between you and the last part I wrote. Kaepernick sat down for what he believes in, while unnamed people of color in the same stadium wearing the same jerseys stood up for what they believed in. You can say he didn't do it for himself, I'm not saying he did. But to ignore or belittle these details, like blowing up a congregation of regular people, would be decidedly callow. Especially since the purpose of this attention is meant to help them, the regular folks

Has he constructed or cosigned a socioeconomic system that benefits himself, and discriminates against/disadvantages the "people hates". A system that affects nearly all areas of society. Has he done that?

Learn about about systemic racism before you make comments like that. Because only people ignorant about it, would say such a thing
Pan African studies department, I aced you years ago

- Independent legal body that will recommend whether a trial should take place in cases where serious injury/death by police occurs.

- making the police unions (or the cop(s)) financially accountable for damages that result from their actions in the event they were not justifiable instead of municipalities.

- mandatory recording and reporting of all police-involved shootings.

- emphasis on the character of cop recruits during the selection and training processes.

- gun control: it's a fact that a police force can only be effective if it can match or exceed the power confered to the people. Unfortunately, we cannot have a weaponless police force like the UK because of the sheer amount of guns in circulation in the US.
1) That's called the US department of justice. And if an "independent legal body" is actually ever created that can usurp the authority of the Judicial branch I will be genuinely shocked

2) How does that stop systematic racism or ingrained prejudice?

3) 4) based on an honor code that's already supposedly been implemented 

5) Here's my thing about this. When I was younger it was commonplace for dudes to talk about owning techs and AKs. When I hear songs even bigger firepower gets bragged about. My issue is most of the guy's being slain by cops are being killed by pistols. Can any of us really imagine a US where cops didn't have pistols?

???

Why don't we move the conversation along. What can we do to help our communities have higher graduation rates and exposure to more fulfilling lifestyle options

Last edited:
Every few pages somebody new pops up with the bs , gotta just ignore em n let em sound stupid
I like your name and your eloquent quote, "WHERE DA BIG BOOTY FREAKS AT?" Listening to you will yield valuable insight and progressive thought

Last edited:

Pan African studies department, I aced you years ago

Oh word!

What college did you attend, Trump University?

Back
Top Bottom