Colin Kaepernick Jordan Shopping

Sure there are dudes coming at him for not knowing about kicks but there are an equal amount of Kaep slurpers in this thread as well :lol: He's a big boy he doesn't need y'all caping for him.

Last edited:
reminds me of when joe haden said he didn't really get into the lebrons until the 8's while showing his collection, i cringed.

Was that the guy that had an air mag birthday cake?
Yea.. You can tell he begged nice kicks to come to his house so he can "stunt"..
Corny..

But on some real..
Why can't we be critical of his collection?
I mean.. This is Niketalk.. Right?

The way Colin is talkin.. You would think he had heat.
Talkin bout he gotta go in the back room for his stuff..
Then he brings out platinum brons and sixers barkleyposites.. Smh..

People love to put on for the cameras..
It's not our fault if we can see thru it..

That's cool, but I think what more people are getting at is, it seems as if he's jumping on the trend right now like anybody else. You can certainly buy what you like, it's your prerogative, but if you've been into kicks for a while and couldn't get certain ones, when you do have the means to buy what you want, your collection would reflect as such. You can tell if a person missed out on say some flightposite 3's years ago when they didn't have money, they would find them somewhere vs. someone who just has every release in the last 12 months. While you can certainly buy what you like, your collection certainly reflects your taste and tells a bit of a story.
Exactly! While I understand Nice Kicks loves having celebrities on their show; a majority of the rappers/athletes that they showcase aren't a true reflection of the culture. Now I know this is the General Forum and the m.o. is to downplay sneakers at any and every oppurtunity and to take shots at members who actually like kicks, but the truth is these individuals are viewed for the most part as trendy posers.

Dude liked sneakers but didn't have money. He didn't follow the hobby because he was too busy following his dream.

now that he has money, he's buying sneakers he likes, no worrying about lines or raffles. You dudes really love to hate, smh. Sound like females at times.
kaep could spend a day at flightclub and roast half the people on here with real "heat" without much effort..... yet he didn't... probably because he doesn't really know what sneakers are "rare" vs. what sneakers are hyped up by marketing and the current generation of "sneakerheads"

the video was a waste of time....

Last edited:
he got game 13's 
sick.gif

i hate that nickname

Thank you, thought I was the only one.

it's a slap in the in the face of the whole 97-98 season in my eyes

But on some real..
Why can't we be critical of his collection?
I mean.. This is Niketalk.. Right?

People love to put on for the cameras..
It's not our fault if we can see thru it..
laugh.gif

He had a lot of wackness and way too many new sneakers.

whats "wackness" is the dudes in here talking smack about some shoes when they dont even own a car of house in their name. :rofl: "but i have heat" :x :lol:

like a bunch of women hating on a girl because "her heels are whack" :rolleyes

Last edited:
I was going to include Red Suede 21 and 23's .. but decided not to .. although a Jordan is much more like a Jordan Brand not true Jordan. If that make sense ... I sold my titanium and only kept my allstarts and stealth .... 

He had a lot of wackness and way too many new sneakers.

whats "wackness" is the dudes in here talking smack about some shoes when they dont even own a car of house in their name. :rofl: "but i have heat" :x :lol:

like a bunch of women hating on a girl because "her heels are whack" :rolleyes

if a chick does a video segment specifically focused on her heels..... then maybe she needs to have decent heels??

Dudes kill me with this. Jordans aren't the holy grails of every person into sneakers, or the shoe that got them into this thing.
laugh.gif
you are 100% correct - but to say that Jordan's are not what started this industry is a little stupid.

Before Jordan's there were converse, filas, avias, pony, pumas, rebook and a couple of others ..

However, when Jordan popped in the scene with Spike Lee ... Game over - shoes became a fashion statement for males ....

Then the Bo's, Barkles, Sanders, Harrache's, Webbers, Shaq's, Pumps, etc - So I know what you mean ..

But the title was talking about Jordans and people saying his J collection was weak ... All I was saying is that this man didnt care about shoes and his studies and sport but now that his caked up he was catching up on all time. I mean seriously, that's what a lot of adults do now a days .. they buy kicks they couldnt afford or get when they were kids .. 

Some of my old time favorites are Infrared 6's - Grey/Yellow Bo's - Deion Sanders - Griffis ... SO I Know what you mean ...

Why his kicks all look DS? Did he just buy em last month? :lol: He is the clear definition of "hypebeast"

none of these guys got shoes older than the lebron 8s.
Lmao - My house was robbed several years ago -

I had all OG jordans from my first pair of 2's to  playoff 12's .. a lot of them were beat, but they were OG and actually worn .. 

Then I had everything else I ever wanted - Came to be, the kid that stole my kicks was someone from the neighborhood that saw me every day coming into the 7/11 with different kicks ..

Insurance was great ... :smile:

Last edited:
whats "wackness" is the dudes in here talking smack about some shoes when they dont even own a car of house in their name.
roll.gif
"but i have heat"
sick.gif
laugh.gif

like a bunch of women hating on a girl because "her heels are whack"
eyes.gif
Magic must be tired from jumping over the fence every thread 
mean.gif

He hates kids and resellers and feels they shouldn't buy J's unless they saw him play. Now he's being a child, addressing a segment about a starting QB and his "whack" collection like it affects CK in the slightest.

J23, you my man and all, but you know HEAT is the end all, be all of LIFE! 
laugh.gif

You haven't lived if you dont have Yeezys or WTsomethings in your closet.
thanks for the kudos bruh, but will you also respect my opinion? 
laugh.gif

I'm not knocking dude in any way, I just thought he'd have a more seasoned collection
You got me there 
roll.gif
. Agree to disagree.

I get easily annoyed now a days, especially on craigslist when resellers want "HEAT" to trade...They set what "heat" is in their heads...I guess like I do with thinking PS's are heat....if they're a 10.5-11, I really dislike you.

Last edited:
He needs to invest Ina closet with shelves instead of laying them all out in empty rooms. :lol:

I recognized that shoe palace guy! Then I realize they were at valley fair mall :lol: wonder if his pad is close by too

Thought I was the only one that read the title of this thread and thought Jordan took him shopping :lol:

kaep lives about 20 mins from Valley fair.

But on some real..

THIS.

That had me laughing since he was trying to make it sound like he was getting yeezy's and other rare shoes........but he busts out Barkley posites and pure platinums.

Back
Top Bottom