Colin Kaepernick Jordan Shopping

he got game 13's 
sick.gif

i hate that nickname

Absolutely terrible :smh:

Eh, he's getting pairs that he wanted so I guess you have to respect it. But this really isn't thread-worthy if son is literally just grabbing releases from the last two years.

LOL at y'all's hate for him. He could buy all the shoes you have and burn them in front of you without caring. So what if he doesn't not every detail of every shoe. So what I he doesn't have "heat". The whole fad of collecting shoes is a joke and the only people who care about what shoe YOU have are in high school or lower. He probably got most of them for free while you busted your *** and mcdonalds then stood in line for 8hours to buy a pair.

He could ask nike for any shoe you'd give yo mamas cheeks up for.

Kept all my 3's, 4's, and 7's. 

Everything else is gone...cheap *** quality anyway. When my joints start to crack after 3 wears...it's a wrap. 

Not getting **** else from me. 
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeee up. If after a whole days wearing my feet feel like they're bleeding and get rid of them. Turns out Jordan's (all) do that. I wear basketball shoes to play basketball, not wear to the movies (not saying you can't), and I don't give any damns about what shoes another guy has on which seems to be the reason people wear shoes now in the first place. Comfort / quality > "heat"

mean.gif
 @ all the Kaep hate. so what if he aint got ogs or heat...the kid buys what he likes and i can respect that.

mean.gif

@ all the Kaep hate. so what if he aint got ogs or heat...the kid buys what he likes and i can respect that.

Bunch of shoe nerds up in here. Who cares about stuff like "Oh he wasn't into kicks a year ago :x " past high school ? Let him wear what he wants

Last edited:
disappointed. thought it was gonna be Mike and Colin hanging. i dont care about his taste in shoes

Looks like he recently got into sneakers. Starting with the most recent retros and working his way back. Reminds me of the kiddies these days.

mean.gif

Bunch of shoe nerds up in here. Who cares about stuff like "Oh he wasn't into kicks a year ago :x " past high school ? Let him wear what he wants

Agreed!!!

The dude likes shoes, has the expendable income to buy what he likes and as many as he likes. Whats the problem?

IMO pretty cool feature, dude seemed pretty unpretentious and down-to-earth.

thought this was about MJ hanging out with kaepernick lol

This :lol:.

Seriously though, y'all talking about his collection, but if he networks correctly, he doesn't even have to buy kicks. He's not talking to the right people. I mean, Bun B and Slim Thug get **** sent to their house, c'mon man. I guess you still have to earn your way even after 11 starts and a SB run :lol:.

mean.gif

That's cool, but I think what more people are getting at is, it seems as if he's jumping on the trend right now like anybody else. You can certainly buy what you like, it's your prerogative, but if you've been into kicks for a while and couldn't get certain ones, when you do have the means to buy what you want, your collection would reflect as such. You can tell if a person missed out on say some flightposite 3's years ago when they didn't have money, they would find them somewhere vs. someone who just has every release in the last 12 months. While you can certainly buy what you like, your collection certainly reflects your taste and tells a bit of a story.

He needs to invest Ina closet with shelves instead of laying them all out in empty rooms. :lol:

I recognized that shoe palace guy! Then I realize they were at valley fair mall :lol: wonder if his pad is close by too

Thought I was the only one that read the title of this thread and thought Jordan took him shopping :lol:

Back
Top Bottom