College Basketball "off-season" Thread (players leaving/coaching changes/recruiting)

acording to Pat's moms, he gotta stay til he graduates, but whatever.

i'm just glad we got him for another year, hold down the middle until we get someone else in there (Dominique Ferguson.) w/o Pat, we would have NOBODY toplay inside next year...anyting more than one more season from Pat is just a bonus.

acording to Pat's moms, he gotta stay til he graduates, but whatever.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Al3xis

I'm saying..

I would not want that kid committed to my program and then coming out and actually saying it.

What do I care, I'm not part of the NCAA, G'Town never recruited the kid, I could care less what he says/does...

But so far into his career, the kid is looking really dumb.
So Allen Iverson didn't look like a problem child at all when Georgetown took him in huh? I wouldn't of wanted that kid anywhere near myprogram man. He was not only acting stupid but getting in trouble with the law. All Jennings says is he wants to go to the league and you throw a hissy fitover dude. (I'm just phaying Devil's advocate about the AI part).

Brandon if thats you posting just come to Arizona for one year man. All you have to do is take the easiest classes for one semester, get hella @+%$+%#,whatever and then you can be on your way.

A bassy2quick sighting in this thread????? Hahaha boy oh boy things are getting interesting. Someone should ask him what he thinks about BJ.

Jennings says is he wants to go to the league and you throw a hissy fit over dude.
Again, I really don't care. He can go to the NBA and have a reality check.

(AI is not comparable, JT is a little bit different in the way he handled kids and situations than the way Lute Olsen is falling apart right now. )

Bottom line is all this stuff aside, as I've said for months, I don't like the kid as a basketball player.

It was just a guess, I knew he was like 2 years behind his brother. And I couldn't think of any other greats that had sons that were getting pub

You probably hear a lot more @!!! in your life than us talkin' about you over the computer.

Stop being corny and just say who you are and keep it moving.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

He better not take up a scholarship.

Mike can pay the tuition.

so? if you are gifted enough to receive a scholly then you deserve it because you EARNED it.

if Bill Gates's son was the #1 recruit in the nation, do you think he should be treated differently than the average ball player just because who hisfather is.

Nah not talking about financially...(I agree with you)

But, The kid isn't that good is he?

The 2010 class is too good (specifically in the DMV area) to not load up with as much as you can.

'09...Riley, Thompson, Spurlock (or if Lance wants to come, obviously)

'10...take as much talent as JT3 can get

Lmao this thread is wild now.

I if marcus is good enough I see no reason why he should have to walk on cause his pops is rich

For the kids we can get...

Nah...a Two star kid aint good enough, considering how loaded the next few classes are.

All I was saying is any kid ranked that low, better be a walk on to take up space on the 09, 10, 11 teams.

JT3 didn't offer to Story...he knows what's out there for '10

Back
Top Bottom