College Dropouts = How's life right now?

reported for necroing threads.

(not srs, but stop that crap.. made me think crank finally got kicked out of bee)

I'm going to finish school. I think better now than when I'm 32. I'm young, what's there to waste? Now is the time to learn.

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dropped out of college to pursue my dreams in film. Executive producer and showrunner at 26. I'm an exception, because frankly I don't care about what society constructs as freedoms and limitations to the potentiality of my quality of life and creativity dictated by my ability to rehash and memorize textbooks. Educate yourself and think smart. Put yourself in the position to excell with your God given talents and gifts. Take into account that you should do what you love and dedicate yourself with discipline and a thirst for excellence and productivity and "wealth" will roll in. The profoundeness of living a life in complete harmony with what you believe in and making it happen isn't related to having education or experience. It's ones ability to completely focus in on a target with extensive and unflappable dedication, sacrifice and intent. Some need school to gain this while others do not.

Originally Posted by 6 got dem handlez

Originally Posted by Kramer

have you really been waiting 2 years? Or did you just randomly bump this

I like reading old forum's threads, it's like a digital time capsule. It's my way of seeing if something was bull !@!# or actuality .

I was reading the first couple pages then I realized most of those post were from NTers you don't see that much nowadays & realized its from 09. Interesting thread though.

Hustled to get started in college. Worked in a small engineering company while in school. Graduated, now managing that same engineering co and overlooking those street shifts.... Feels good.

Back
Top Bottom