College Meme Thread locked?!?!

Meth is asleep and has no idea that it has been locked yet. Meth's robotic security system took action when it detected people OD'ing on the Asian joints.

Originally Posted by remix

oh come on...no one was offended foreal

Forreal. Mods taking things too seriously around here. I'm Asian and I thought the meme with the Asian dude was funny as @#$#. 

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by Based Mod

His attempts were so bad that mods locked the thread, hoping it would fade into bolivion and thus spare this man embarrassment.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

it's "fade into BOLIVIAN" you big doodie head
no not srs

7qmf.jpg
My man Mike dipping his cookie in milk at the party 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Meth is asleep and has no idea that it has been locked yet. Meth's robotic security system took action when it detected people OD'ing on the Asian joints.

for starters, meth doesn't sleep. he monitors niketalk 24/7. try again

Meth said he was getting reports so....yeah :/

plus, i could tell it was gonna get locked when dudes were drifting from the the freshman memes into the more stereotypical stuff

Originally Posted by neverflopped

It was because if Wr

His attempts were so bad that mods locked the thread, hoping it would fade into bolivion and thus spare this man embarrassment.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
what embarrassment. if i messed up the thread i would have took whatever came with it. nobody ever sent me a pm or even said anything to me.  plenty of people said way harsher things than i did. it's jokes bruh. only on nt you dudes get cultish about a thread about jokes and make it your baby and wanna go to taddle tellin all over the place crying about offending somebody.  I'd love to see your reaction if you went to go see some stand up
R/T I'm glad it got locked. ya'll kids would have had the thread going for a whole year with hella lame memes

Originally Posted by Wr

Originally Posted by neverflopped

It was because if Wr

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
what embarrassment. if i messed up the thread i would have took whatever came with it. nobody ever sent me a pm or even said anything to me.  plenty of people said way harsher things than i did. it's jokes bruh. only on nt you dudes get cultish about a thread about jokes and make it your baby and wanna go to taddle tellin all over the place crying about offending somebody.  I'd love to see your reaction if you went to go see some stand up
R/T I'm glad it got locked. ya'll kids would have had the thread going for a whole year with hella lame memes

Pot-calling-the-kettle-black-734818.jpg

keep it coming. i  mean ya'll jump on one guys nuts because his memes are funny and act like this is some sort of contest. the thread was mostly about people posting their experiences and laughing at them because we can relate in this context. college is one of the few times in life were a bunch of diversities come together in a group and experience a sort of culture shock. It's not a unique experience to anyone so to all you calling what i said racist, get over your double standards. Every single thing i posted actually happened in real life. 

you really think the ones you were posting were funny? you littered that last page with garbage

Originally Posted by do work son

you really think the ones you were posting were funny? you littered that last page with garbage

well you're wrong in thinking i care about pleasing your opinion.  We were in a meme thread about college experiences.  I wasn't auditioning for stand up comedian pal.
This is why NT is lame nowadays. Everybody think you gotta be funny with everything you say. Just say what you say. Ya'll just do too much for lulz. 

Originally Posted by Wr

keep it coming. i  mean ya'll jump on one guys nuts because his memes are funny and act like this is some sort of contest. the thread was mostly about people posting their experiences and laughing at them because we can relate in this context. college is one of the few times in life were a bunch of diversities come together in a group and experience a sort of culture shock. It's not a unique experience to anyone so to all you calling what i said racist, get over your double standards. Every single thing i posted actually happened in real life. 
Go to sleep homey, let some of that anger go away
youre-not-funny.jpg

why do you care so much to defend yourself?

face it your corny.

everybody was laughing than the weird kid (you) tried to be down and throw in his two cents and the room got quiet.

better luck next time buddy, just let it go.

you guys are too politically correct for me all of a sudden. Now I'm the weird kid in the corner? Sounds like you in real life. How does it feel to say it to someone else.

Originally Posted by Wr

You ruined my thread and you got it LOCKED! You will rue the day Wr.. You will rue the day 

Originally Posted by Wr

Originally Posted by do work son

well you're wrong in thinking i care about pleasing your opinion.  We were in a meme thread about college experiences.  I wasn't auditioning for stand up comedian pal.
This is why NT is lame nowadays. Everybody think you gotta be funny with everything you say. Just say what you say. Ya'll just do too much for lulz. 
Well, memes are supposed to be funny...

so i guess all the memes i made and found that i posted and got quoted with rolling smileys weren't funny then...ok

i forget. straight mob mentality on nt. nobody has their own opinion.

Back
Top Bottom