College Offical GAME SHORTS post... all the Game short collectors PLEASE POST AND LOOK!!!

Originally Posted by youngswag31

but they still have to beat either Carolina or Wake to get my respect..
That shouldn't be a problem , Duke faces them at least four games

Man, how can I get my hands on some shorts? The only team around here I cheer for is BYU, but I would never wear any gear from them lol

youngswag have you been getting my pms? If you have and aren't interested that is cool, I just want to know.

haha. Yo Jeffery Teague is out of control. Kid is amazing. Only thing is his haircut is killing me. HAHA. But I want Wake to take ACC and I think they willeasy

Yeah man..Teague is nice..I didn't realize how good he was..I'm looking forward to watching him destroy duke next week..

Originally Posted by chicago flyer

some real quality shorts in here, only real contribution i can make are some fab alternative whites

Those are some interesting white shorts. What are their origin? Are they game worn? I am pretty sure those are the shorts they only wore for one season98-99 (Louis Bullock/Robbie Reid/Brandon Smith/Josh Asselin/Peter Virginer). It would be interesting to get a tag shot of those white shorts. Those would bethe first game worn shorts from that season that I have seen other than in old photos.

Here are the game worn from each season between the current Adidas and Webber Soph Russell Athletic year.

93-95

95-98

98-99
Chicago Flyers Shorts

99-02

02-08

Interesting side note, UofM auctioned off the Game Jerseys from last Saturday's 20th anniversary of the 1989 Nat'l Title. Things went from$2000-$1000. Contacted some various people and the shorts are staying with the players. Those were some awesome throwbacks. It will be interesting to see ifthey ever surface on the 'bay.

^^^hey what's up bro, I remember I bought some Flint 13's of you on ebay a little while back, I had no idea you were on NT.

Man..when I saw Michigan wearing the throwbacks from 88-89 season last weekend I almost threw up..Those shorts are SOOOOOOO SICK...I would loveto get my hands on a pair..I know they're going to come with a hefty price tag..hahahaha

Originally Posted by prayformojo

Looks like there are 2 pairs of team issue Oregon shorts on eBay. They look real nice.

The yellow pair is from the current season..Not to sure about the blacks..they look more like practice shorts..

Originally Posted by youngswag31

Originally Posted by prayformojo

Looks like there are 2 pairs of team issue Oregon shorts on eBay. They look real nice.

The yellow pair is from the current season..Not to sure about the blacks..they look more like practice shorts..
I think the black shorts are from last season, when they wore the all black uniforms and the only thing that wasn't done in black were thenumbers.

Yeah..your right mojo..don't really care for them to much..I like the yellow's though..but the price is kinda high for such a smallsize..you still interested in trading something?

Back
Top Bottom