College Offical GAME SHORTS post... all the Game short collectors PLEASE POST AND LOOK!!!

haha. I hope I will first off and second I have planted the seed so its a matter of my man coming through. I made it clear I want gold and navys. prob end ofseason I hope

by the way a family member I know personally was friends with Mr. Mullen... I should get in touch with them!

Here is a quick pic... These are "beaters but still amazing. I keep them as WHITE as possible. not a mark or pull on these. And paid NEAR NOTHING forthem. LITERALLY! LMK what you guys think on these!

Oooh..I like those Bama shorts. The "A" on the side really makes 'em!

And Mullin is my favorite player of all time. My son's middle name is Mullin.

Anyone see the uni's Villanova had on yesterday? What's up with those? New, or just something they wear once in a while?

I'd love to find a pair of those shorts they had btw
nerd.gif

The Nova uniforms they wore last night are throwbacks. They have been wearing them a couple times a year for the past few years. I remember Allan Ray wearingthose when Nova beat Kansas & KU was wearing their custom Jordan XIIIs.
I would kill for those Villanova shorts!

Yeah..those Nova throwbacks are pretty sick..I would love to get my hands on those as well as the Michigan throwbacks..I know they are both going to come witha HEFTY price tag..but I got a quick question for everyone..When you guys wear your shorts to the courts, gym etc..do people realize and understand what yourwearing?

Originally Posted by youngswag31

Yeah..those Nova throwbacks are pretty sick..I would love to get my hands on those as well as the Michigan throwbacks..I know they are both going to come with a HEFTY price tag..but I got a quick question for everyone..When you guys wear your shorts to the courts, gym etc..do people realize and understand what your wearing?
I play 2-3 nights a week pick-up and once a week in my league, and people notice, but they don't really know. They don't understand theeffort, and sometimes luck, that it takes acquiring team issue game shorts - but I guess that is part of the lure of the shorts, that you just can't getthem when you want them, you have to work for it!

I was wearing white maryland with some flightposite III's and though someone was commenting on my shorts and it was my shoes. No one really notices. I dontcare. I love the shorts and I love the hunt. Everyone once in a while someone is looking like those look like authentics and ask me and dont realize they areactual game worn... which I then explain. Cuse got the most attention for me...

Rocking Penny II's heat colorway with Red maryland tonight.

Adam

I just got home from my league game tonight. I was wearing my team issue Ohio State shorts

, and I noticed this guy who played at Butler checking them out. He had on his Butler shorts.
Thats what usually happens, people notice, but only a few actually ask about it.

Last edited:
AMAZING combo... KUmax95! Those lebrons are crazy and cant do better those those shorts with them

Originally Posted by prayformojo

I just got from my league game tonight. I was wearing my team issue Ohio State shorts

, and I noticed this guy who played at Butler checking them out. He had on his Butler shorts.
Thats what usually happens, people notice, but only a few actually ask about it.
Do you ball in a semi pro league or just a city league??

I was watching George Mason play over the weekend and there uni's are pretty sick..I would really like to get my hands on a pair of those shorts..Ithink they have some of the best looking uni's in college basketball today..

I play in a rec league. It is not real big, but very competitive. There are guys who played college ball at Butler, San Jose St, UNC Charlotte, Purdue, IndianaState, IUPUI, and lots of others that played DII and DIII. However I didn't play anywhere in college.
I don't really know the guy who played at Butler, so I doubt I can get a pair of shorts. He is also a small guy so I'm not sure they would fit meanyway.

cool. I got a good game shorts story! I was wearing navy 05 pitts and a kid was like where you get those shorts. they look authentic. and his boy goes"Naw you can get those almost anywear... They have them at the PITT store!" haha. I laughed cause it was too funny!

Back
Top Bottom