College Offical GAME SHORTS post... all the Game short collectors PLEASE POST AND LOOK!!!

Anyone have or seen a pair of the 08-09 Hornets authentic shorts?
Most of the sites i've been on have most teams but not the Hornets.

I have a pair of Blue Seton Hall game shorts size 46 if anyone is interested..

6fe36270425f52ab16e38368507dd281d1fe7bbd.JPG

These just came today. I was waiting on some others, but these came instead. I should have some more later...

Originally Posted by prayformojo

These just came today. I was waiting on some others, but these came instead. I should have some more later...

Nice, how much did you pay?

not bad. pretty nice pic up. always come in every color with some practice shorts. must be an old player. or current actually

Gonzaga is suppose to break out some black uniforms tonight versus Memphis.
Should be pretty sweet!

Yeah, me too. Some of the fans are wearing black t-shirts with "ZAGS" on the front - that is what the jerseys were suppose to look like.

I wonder if maybe Memphis "forgot" their white uniforms, so then the Zags couldn't wear their new blacks and had to wear the whites.

Nice shorts everyone..

I especially like the Grey OSU.. been looking everywhere for a nice pair

Originally Posted by prayformojo

I wonder if maybe Memphis "forgot" their white uniforms, so then the Zags couldn't wear their new blacks and had to wear the whites.
I was thinking the same thing..Hopefully we get a chance to see the black uni's soon..

I am not an avid Pitt fan, but those gold unis they wore tonight were fire
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Was this the first time they wore them?

No... they wore them preseason games a few times. Gold was decent. But not a fan of the uni all around at all. Blues and golds are Nice but whites are prettyboring...

Anyone know why some adidas and Nike schools are not using Big East logo on shorts. Just jersey now it seems. LIKE UCONN and PITT

Yeah I noticed that too..I know with the current cincy uni's they have the big east logo on the shorts but the pair I had from last season didn't havethe logo.. Syracuse doesn't have the big east logo on their shorts either

Back
Top Bottom