College Offical GAME SHORTS post... all the Game short collectors PLEASE POST AND LOOK!!!

Originally Posted by AJ27526

from my trip to the bball museum a couple of weeks ago:
n11830792_38425421_796.jpg

if anyone would let these go please let me know
I saw a few of these on Ebay

hey JoeClear. I welcome you to buy both and take the UNC to cleaners and see how they turn out. I know how to clean game shorts. I have tried many things. Butthere are such things as stains. Cleaners cant do anything you can do yourself. Trust me cop UNC if your looking for GREY Alternate Uni's. and those UCONNare crap. ALSO STOP posting live links. You can not do that!

Abunike23 : If you ever decide to sell any shorts in your collection just ask for my e mail address

Originally Posted by youngswag31

I like them..Black, Blue with White trim..they look pretty nice to me..
I concur. Nice to see the Jesuit school gettin' crazy with the unis.

Big game this week. We'll see how Blair does. Is he another Tractor Traylor or, on the optimistic side, Big Baby Davis? We can get a better idea when heplays against a man who has a nice size advantage.

Didn't look like Tractor Traylor tonight. Man Blair was a beast. And does Connecticut ever wear their whites anymore?

What do you guys think of Memphis fed ex uni's..they were about to wear them but they changed their minds at the last minute because they thought theywould be violation..I only saw the jersey's..didn't see the shorts..

Originally Posted by jjfreak5

Didn't look like Tractor Traylor tonight. Man Blair was a beast. And does Connecticut ever wear their whites anymore?
Yeah..he shocked me big time..I didn't think he was going to man handle thabeet they way he did..although the officiating was kinda shady itwas still a great game..

I thought the jersey looked nice. I didn't see the shorts either, but I think they would have been sweet!!

Originally Posted by youngswag31

Originally Posted by jjfreak5

Yeah..he shocked me big time..I didn't think he was going to man handle thabeet they way he did..although the officiating was kinda shady it was still a great game..

He played a great game. Still think he is going to project to the league Traylor/Big Baby style. Both of those guys dominated in college with their girth,then got exposed in the league. UCONN really missed Dyson. Pitt played tough. Very scrappy team.

Missed the Memphis unis.

UCONN missed Dyson BIG TIME..but a part of me doesn't really think dyson would've made that much of a difference because of how well Blair dominatedthe inside..Thabeet just couldn't handle him..I think Blair would definitely have to slim down a bit to play at the next level just as big baby did..Ithink his weight will dictate how much of a career he'll have in the NBA

I couldn't agree more..games like that the players should be able to dictate the game and not the refs..

thats fourth foul was CRAP on the 7'3" ugly guy! But Blair manhandled him just as he can do if he does not foul or at least get called for it. GREATgame! Now Pitt can get some respect from all you haters...

YO who took that memphis yellow jersey picture? Whoever did can get the shorts I am sure!

Adam

Naw..that pic of the memphis jersey came from a site..but Blair did destroy thabeet..I couldn't believe how calhoun was crying about how physical blairplayed after the game..

Back
Top Bottom