College Offical GAME SHORTS post... all the Game short collectors PLEASE POST AND LOOK!!!

Yall gotta let me in on finding these authentics. Those UConn shorts posted on the last page are
pimp.gif

Quality post fersnash. I remember getting into the same argument with an eBay seller a few years back in regards to the Russell/Nike uniforms.

<>

I love the shorts, but even NBA authentic shorts are too expensive for me, I just buy Jordan shorts for cheap

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

I love the shorts, but even NBA authentic shorts are too expensive for me, I just buy Jordan shorts for cheap

I hear ya on that, but I did just buy a pair of college shorts from youngswag. They should be here tomorrow so I will see if all this fuss over team issuedshorts is worth it.
smile.gif

I want your stags. HIT ME UP on those. Really been trying to find a smaller than 46 plus 4 in those and they look good. LMK cause I really wanna rock them. HITME PLEASE ASAP

Awesome display of shorts. I'm kicking myself for losing track of all the pairs I've had over the years: gold and blue Michigans, white and blue Dukeand UNCs, and white Alabama. Ive got two pairs left and they are both teal New Orleans Hornets shorts: these shorts CP3 is wearing (w/ the reebok logo) thathave been worn twice. If anyone is interested get at me.

here's most of mine. the white bearcats are replicas. The michigan state (mateen cleeves era) and temple (lynn greer era) feel like elite shorts butthese are a few years old. I think I paid $70 a piece for them from their respected campus shops back in the day. Missing are my home and away G-town shortsfrom the Victor Page era and the Home G-town Kente from the Iverson era.

warmup_bearcats.jpg

shorts_bearcats_away.jpg

shorts_bearcats_home.jpg

shorts_gtown_away.jpg

shorts_duke_home.jpg

shorts_michigan_home.jpg

shorts_uconn_home.jpg

shorts_unc_away.jpg

shorts_unc_home.jpg

shorts_temple.jpg

shorts_mich_state_home.jpg

NBA Shorts
shorts_hawks_alt.jpg

shorts_raptors_home.jpg

<>

Originally Posted by yoRAJAH

here's most of mine. the white bearcats are replicas. The michigan state (mateen cleeves era) and temple (lynn greer era) feel like elite shorts but these are a few years old. I think I paid $70 a piece for them from their respected campus shops back in the day. Missing are my home and away G-town shorts from the Victor Page era and the Home G-town Kente from the Iverson era.

shorts_bearcats_away.jpg

shorts_gtown_away.jpg

shorts_michigan_home.jpg
Nice Cinc & GTown shorts. Those GTown shorts are tough to come by in decent conditition. Don't those run a little shorter? Whathappened to those Michigan shorts???? It look like you had them stashed away in a ball.

Originally Posted by jordanballa34

[color= rgb(255, 204, 102)]I think this does it for any Wake fans out there![/color]
wink.gif

3a9155e6df95584da49093c0f65baefa3d8e316.jpg

From left to right: Throwbacks, Alternate Gold of current uniform, Home White, Road Black, Black Josh Howard era, White J-Ho's.

very nice collection, here are the golds and a jersey of mine
2qb4why.jpg
2i6copc.jpg

Here's a couple more pairs from my collection..

Texas- I just sold these about a week ago like a dummy..lol..
42b3659e4171589517708d965d61d1ef3d7f8b9d.JPG

Western Kentucky
38f26754a75d11c48845e1d31aeaf2911393dded.JPG

Ohio St
0c6261142c51410585d5f4d3bf7fc723c295d260.JPG

Illinois
cdd16b475c1b8755dc2abdcce71c02bfafa57834.JPG

Virginia Tech
9c61674957178257ded10b1c850180afa0c93f75.JPG

Seton Hall
6fe36270425f52ab16e38368507dd281d1fe7bbd.JPG

Cincinnati- Tony Bobbitt
ecf26ec48f5ef1b3892520dc154ce20d5e52cf2a.JPG

fe8368754bb85d7c10dd85e358dfd957f217663e.JPG

All 3 of my Cincy Shorts

I WILL POST MORE SHORTLY SO STAY TUNED!!!!

Originally Posted by fersnash

Nice Cinc & GTown shorts. Those GTown shorts are tough to come by in decent conditition. Don't those run a little shorter? What happened to those Michigan shorts???? It look like you had them stashed away in a ball.
Yeah the G-towns do run shorter than the rest of them. As far as the Michigan shorts, they've been sitting in storage for a few years. Ihonestly havent balled in some of these shorts in over 10 years, not since I blew out my knee.

<>

yeah..I was suprised how well they handled G-Town..but they still have to beat either Carolina or Wake to get my respect..

Back
Top Bottom