College Student how often you buy shoes?

I know money is tight but as college students do you guys still keep up on the shoe game?

I know money is tight but as college students do you guys still keep up on the shoe game?

nothing's changed for me. still buy the ones i want
i am wasting a lot more money now though. food expenses
sick.gif
the dining hall food sucks so i just buy food most of the time

nothing's changed for me. still buy the ones i want
i am wasting a lot more money now though. food expenses
sick.gif
the dining hall food sucks so i just buy food most of the time

havent copped since last august when i had my first job....was the spacejams from 08.

will get back into it, but won't shop on impulse no more, and be more selective with the shoes I pick instead of trying to cop every new release by jordan and nike.

and yeah I still follow the shoe game, but not like I did when I was working.

havent copped since last august when i had my first job....was the spacejams from 08.

will get back into it, but won't shop on impulse no more, and be more selective with the shoes I pick instead of trying to cop every new release by jordan and nike.

and yeah I still follow the shoe game, but not like I did when I was working.

Like once a year. Maybe. Got more important things to worry about right now.

No, I see a lot of "I like those" but do not have the funds to buy them anymore; have to be more selective in what sneakers I buy now. Realize today though that I have not bought any summer clothes this year and funds are low. Hate coming home for summer and not having a job on the spot.

No, I see a lot of "I like those" but do not have the funds to buy them anymore; have to be more selective in what sneakers I buy now. Realize today though that I have not bought any summer clothes this year and funds are low. Hate coming home for summer and not having a job on the spot.

I only bought two shoes so far..this year (actually 3 pairs)

- Air Jordan XIII (Playoffs) x2
- Nike LeBron 8 (Entourage)

I want to copped the Kobe 6 ( Tour Yellow)
About to head to the Nike Kobe thread for the release date..

I spent most of my money on food and going out..

I only bought two shoes so far..this year (actually 3 pairs)

- Air Jordan XIII (Playoffs) x2
- Nike LeBron 8 (Entourage)

I want to copped the Kobe 6 ( Tour Yellow)
About to head to the Nike Kobe thread for the release date..

I spent most of my money on food and going out..

Way less pairs than I was copping in HS. I still got several DS pairs and pairs I've worn 5 times or less so I try to just keep my money for food and gas. I have migrated away from Jordans to Air Maxes because everyone be wearing fusions and ugly retro+ colorways nowadays. I will try to cop the true blues though, pissed I slept on the cements and flints, but my money wasn't right at the time. I can never even find the right time to pull out a nice pair, like I'm not gonna put on some nice kicks just for a 50 minute class. And I'm not gonna wear nice kicks to a party, they'll get ruined.

also pissed I copped neon 95s for 175 on here in summer 09, only for them to be released again later that winter. Same thing with the Penny 1s, I still got a ds pair of the orlando colorway from 06 at my crib and Nike just put them out again.

Ultimately, I think I need to upgrade my wardrobe because I don't got enough outfits to match all the kicks I have. I don't overmatch, but I just think its time for some new gear.

Way less pairs than I was copping in HS. I still got several DS pairs and pairs I've worn 5 times or less so I try to just keep my money for food and gas. I have migrated away from Jordans to Air Maxes because everyone be wearing fusions and ugly retro+ colorways nowadays. I will try to cop the true blues though, pissed I slept on the cements and flints, but my money wasn't right at the time. I can never even find the right time to pull out a nice pair, like I'm not gonna put on some nice kicks just for a 50 minute class. And I'm not gonna wear nice kicks to a party, they'll get ruined.

also pissed I copped neon 95s for 175 on here in summer 09, only for them to be released again later that winter. Same thing with the Penny 1s, I still got a ds pair of the orlando colorway from 06 at my crib and Nike just put them out again.

Ultimately, I think I need to upgrade my wardrobe because I don't got enough outfits to match all the kicks I have. I don't overmatch, but I just think its time for some new gear.

Originally Posted by Noskey

sold off so many retros because they all just come out again anyways

Originally Posted by Noskey

sold off so many retros because they all just come out again anyways

Pretty much when I feel I need a pair or when they release a Retro I want and like.

Pretty much when I feel I need a pair or when they release a Retro I want and like.

Back
Top Bottom