College students how do u make money?

Originally Posted by FOG

Originally Posted by brownsuga1

Originally Posted by FOG

Anything you can think of my man, you can purchase from my store. Partner stores include Best Buy, Staples, Sears, etc... Pretty much I get paid for what you guys do anyway. The company pays me a small percent for every product I buy from my own store, and it gets delivered right to my door (as well as my clients).

However, the biggest part is franchising. If you show other people how to shop online and find a couple clients, you get a small bonus if they do well in their store. In essence, once your business is established, you no longer need to work and you still receive an ongoing, steady income flow.

It's the perfect business model in my opinion, especially since you don't exactly get paid until you help another person produce. And if you look at trends, it's the perfect time to start your own business.

My dude, you work for Amway? ACN? Sounds like a pyramid scheme. No knock on you at all, those companies are legit and if you network your butt off and work hard you can succeed. However, to me they are shady. I could be completely wrong in assuming you work for them or another pyramid scheme.

As to the original topic, I'm interning this summer, past couple of summers I've worked retail in Soho and it does suck for the pay you get lol. Wish I bartended, looks like theres good money in that business.
Yes, it is Amway. But that's just the supplier. I am not attracted to any of the names or its 'structure'; what I am attracted to though, is the actual business plan. I would explain in detail on how it works and why people think it's "shady", but that's something to look into yourself if you're really interested.

Question, though: Do you know what the parameters are for a illegal "pyramid scheme"? First of all, it's illegal. AKA, you will go to jail if you are caught doing so. If you look at the corporate structure of pretty much any companies today, doesn't that seem more like a "pyramid" to you? I mean, you got your CEO, president, vice president, middle management, and the laborers/employees; if you're an employee, there is absolutely no chance for you to ever earn as much as the person above you in the corporate ladder.

In this business, however, it's possible to out-earn the people who are "above" you, or the people who introduced the plan to you.

Anyways, if you're basing the legitimacy of this business through Google or word of mouth, let me tell you this: There are more negative articles written on Mother Teresa than there is about Amway and its business structure. It's a 54 year-old company that has grown by billions throughout the last couple of years... And if you're a company that's as prodigious as Amway, then you're bound to have people blabbering their mouths, talking nonsense and ruining a potential opportunity for others.
I apologize if what I said came off the wrong way, I don't mean to knock you or your hustle. I sat down with someone from Amway, who explained everything to me. I went to that orientation and talked to people involved in it. I just didn't like the vibe that I was receiving. Just a personal opinion.

Originally Posted by FOG

Originally Posted by FOG

Anything you can think of my man, you can purchase from my store. Partner stores include Best Buy, Staples, Sears, etc... Pretty much I get paid for what you guys do anyway. The company pays me a small percent for every product I buy from my own store, and it gets delivered right to my door (as well as my clients).

However, the biggest part is franchising. If you show other people how to shop online and find a couple clients, you get a small bonus if they do well in their store. In essence, once your business is established, you no longer need to work and you still receive an ongoing, steady income flow.

It's the perfect business model in my opinion, especially since you don't exactly get paid until you help another person produce. And if you look at trends, it's the perfect time to start your own business.

My dude, you work for Amway? ACN? Sounds like a pyramid scheme. No knock on you at all, those companies are legit and if you network your butt off and work hard you can succeed. However, to me they are shady. I could be completely wrong in assuming you work for them or another pyramid scheme.

As to the original topic, I'm interning this summer, past couple of summers I've worked retail in Soho and it does suck for the pay you get lol. Wish I bartended, looks like theres good money in that business.
Yes, it is Amway. But that's just the supplier. I am not attracted to any of the names or its 'structure'; what I am attracted to though, is the actual business plan. I would explain in detail on how it works and why people think it's "shady", but that's something to look into yourself if you're really interested.

Question, though: Do you know what the parameters are for a illegal "pyramid scheme"? First of all, it's illegal. AKA, you will go to jail if you are caught doing so. If you look at the corporate structure of pretty much any companies today, doesn't that seem more like a "pyramid" to you? I mean, you got your CEO, president, vice president, middle management, and the laborers/employees; if you're an employee, there is absolutely no chance for you to ever earn as much as the person above you in the corporate ladder.

In this business, however, it's possible to out-earn the people who are "above" you, or the people who introduced the plan to you.

Anyways, if you're basing the legitimacy of this business through Google or word of mouth, let me tell you this: There are more negative articles written on Mother Teresa than there is about Amway and its business structure. It's a 54 year-old company that has grown by billions throughout the last couple of years... And if you're a company that's as prodigious as Amway, then you're bound to have people blabbering their mouths, talking nonsense and ruining a potential opportunity for others.
I apologize if what I said came off the wrong way, I don't mean to knock you or your hustle. I sat down with someone from Amway, who explained everything to me. I went to that orientation and talked to people involved in it. I just didn't like the vibe that I was receiving. Just a personal opinion.

Originally Posted by FOG

Originally Posted by FOG

Originally Posted by FOG

Originally Posted by FOG

Originally Posted by FOG

Originally Posted by FOG

Originally Posted by FOG

Originally Posted by FOG

Originally Posted by FOG

Originally Posted by FOG

Originally Posted by FOG

Originally Posted by FOG

Originally Posted by FOG

Originally Posted by FOG

Originally Posted by FOG

Originally Posted by FOG

Originally Posted by FOG

Originally Posted by FOG

I work in the library at my university and my wife works in HR at another university nearby. she's bringing in our bacon
pimp.gif

we probably make 40 a year together.

I work in the library at my university and my wife works in HR at another university nearby. she's bringing in our bacon
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom