College students, how is your semester going?

fun
pimp.gif
smile.gif

Not bad. I have high A's right now in all my classes. No tips really. I go to class, skim either the book or notes and that's about it as far as learning the material.

One class and a 94 on my first test. We just formed groups. So we will see how that goes.

I just submitted a request for an application to transfer to TUJ (Temple University, Japan Campus) today. I'm really excited. 
laugh.gif
smile.gif

Not that great, I've had worse...but this one could definitely be better.
The only class I care about is ECE422 CMOS, and it couldn't be more half assed.  The lectures are useless, the notes he puts on the website are vague and useless, hell even the solutions to the homework he posts are useless.  I have no clue what I'm doing in that class, and it's starting to feel like a waste of money to me.
Every second I spend on Ethics in Computer Science pisses me off.  What a %#%$#$@% class.
The only reason I'm taking Lifetime Fitness and Wellness is because Oregon State is one of the few schools in Oregon that is douchbag enough to not give health credits for bootcamp/military.

I hate college.

Last semester of my college year.Taking two classes, both no midterm and finals. About to start working on the final projects for one of the class tomorrow. Feels good.
pimp.gif

I'm doing great in all my classes but I'm slacking on my chem lab 
tired.gif

I'm banging out the tests with 90s+ but I'm just not focused on the lab bit which is a decent part of the grade.

Calc, Bio and Philosophy are all going swell so no worries with those classes.

terrible. taking 16 credits..borderline failing my required science elective and if i don't pass i'm getting kicked out of the engineering college.

Fell behind in all of my courses trying to find used textbooks for the first 2 weeks, been trying to catch up since
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by pacers31

terrible. taking 16 credits..borderline failing my required science elective and if i don't pass i'm getting kicked out of the engineering college.

Hang on there man, ++@@ is hard but keep working!
Originally Posted by vincecarterwut

Fell behind in all of my courses trying to find used textbooks for the first 2 weeks, been trying to catch up since 
30t6p3b.gif
same here man, we gotta keep going! try checking if your library has books on reserve!

I haven't been able to focus worth !%%# up to this point
30t6p3b.gif

I feel myself turning it on though. I'm getting back to my normal self. This couldnt have come at a worse time being that I'm about to transfer to a university

Pretty good, all only one C the rest are As or Bs. Fine girls everywhere, got drunk for the first time, did I mention the girls?

^^logging off of NT has helped me in the past. Hit up the library or somewhere quiet. From the my past experience, having the web browswer on Niketalk is never a good thing.
laugh.gif

It sucks. 18 credits and I can barely manage. 4 hours design classes. I'm prob failing psychology. Teacher wouldn't give me a retake on the only test in that class we had so far. (I overslept because I was doing other homework in the library til 5:30 AM. ) 
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom