CollegeRadioMusic.com Feedback

NT,

Long time, no talk it seems. Before I even begin, I just want to thank all those who visit my site for even clicking the link. I know over the past few months it has changed from post all new songs to more of acommentary based site. While many probably don't agree with that move, I felt like it had to be done for the simple fact it was pointless, especially whenit's known that the New Music Cartel basically breaks a great majority of the new songs to hit the net.

The purpose of this thread is to see what type of feedback I can get from the NT community. What do you think I should change? Keep the same? Add? Whatever, itdoesn't matter. My dream is to one day break into the field of music journalism, so if some of you have been interns at different spots in the industry,feel free to share those too because I'm highly interested in locking down something like that in the near future. Appreciate any feedback I can get. Stayblessed and be safe.

ah dude your sites great, i frequent it alot. I don't mind the posting new songs to commentary move at all, if its out there i would be able to find itaswell. all the blogs seem fitting to the hip hop community. however one thing you could change....? stop being a cavs fan and join the dark side.
laugh.gif
otherwise your site is on point.
smokin.gif

LOL, I apologize for my LeBron stan-like tendencies. I've just been a Bron fans since about '02 (no *******t), so as far as "joining the darkside", I don't think I can change that bro LOL.

Kobe is that dude though. No hate here. Appreciate the feedback my dude.

Back
Top Bottom