Collegiate rivalries you want to see formed or rebirthed?

Originally Posted by dreClark

Everyone is afraid of the fighting Butch Jones'es

laugh.gif
++$@ you Dre.

We were trying to get that game with FSU this year too.
nerd.gif

PBS needs an upgrade as well. But seriously unless they would play at PBS every year, OSU would probably say 'no' to renewing the series

What's sad is that if coaches and AD's really had their way most out of conference rivalries would be killed off completely, tradition and fan-interest be damned. It's all about guaranteeing that W and then everyone on campus win$.

Originally Posted by dmxfury

PBS needs an upgrade as well. But seriously unless they would play at PBS every year, OSU would probably say 'no' to renewing the series

You live in Cincinnati so you know how many OSU fans there are in that city. EVERY game was scheduled to be played at PBS that's what makes the most sense financially. They can sell out PBS and bring in more money. UC scheduled it's game against Oklahoma at PBS and had a great turnout, do you think they wouldn't do the same for the biggest draw in-state?

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Everyone is afraid of the fighting Butch Jones'es

laugh.gif
++$@ you Dre.

We were trying to get that game with FSU this year too.
nerd.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ Y'all trying to get that boy Munchie killed
tired.gif
I'm not even sure who will be the starter now that you brought up Munch. They used 2 QBs a bit towards the end of the season here and there. It kinda work but when you two starting QBs... you know the rest.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Florida vs Miami (football) needs to come back more often. But first Miami has to become relevant again.

The Gators have always been scared to play us.

Da, I know they can sell out, I'm not sure the Browns would commit to it. Plus I saw a figure and UC actually loses out on money in with having it there. No guarantee it would be more than a 1 time thing, thats all I'm saying.

Back
Top Bottom