Colts at Jags.

Mike T
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

this is disgusting.. i don't get for the life of me why we do this every year after we clinch our playoff position.. it always backfires and we always comeout flat in the playoffs.. The year we won is the year we had to play all the way thru the regular season..

colts have #18 and they don't ... its that simple ... the game is not over until it says 0:00 and manning makes that face like he just threw an int

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Can I just use my reverse psychology methods in peace please?

Damn
Sure.....reverse psychology....
grin.gif

holding penalty really ... as if 80 yds isn't enuf for TD
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
@ special teams and D ... and run game ....

damn ... peyton be getting those passes in there ... that was a huge 3rd down conversion ... its not nail biting time yet but its getting close
laugh.gif
... theyneed to abandon the run and go to screen passes .... 4 yds is better than -2 which puts in 2/3rd and long

laugh.gif
You weren't using reverse psychology. You're just a lame that for some reasonhad lost all confidence in a team that's 13-0.

ANYWAY...the run stays getting stuffed. Addai is getting next to nothing tonight.

Oh yeah my bad fam, I forgot that you know me real well behind that nice ol computer screen you got and you can decipher a lot from some text on a messageboard.

ANYWAY....clowns still talking reckless. This dude is more than likely getting next to no buns every.

It's your turn to say some cool, witty internet remark. Or you should just ignore me

reggie wayne to me the past few games has not gotten the ball much ... i would like to c that change ... asking this D to come thru 2x in a row is asking for alot ... w/ that being said the colts D would have to stop them 2 more times to win (i.e. the colts score and jags get ball back) ... thas a tall order

It's your turn to say some cool, witty internet remark.
Compliment?
laugh.gif

Just keep moving the chains Garrard. Keep the machine off the field for as long as possible.

can the colts get a 3 and out here ? ... this would be an early christmas present
roll.gif
... this D i have no faith in ... how is Garrard getting these passesoff
indifferent.gif
colts making dude look like an all pro

that is the best colts Defensive play in the secondary in the peyton manning era ... and it didn't even count

Back
Top Bottom