Colts win AFC Championship; Defeat Jets 30 - 17; Advance to Super Bowl 44

-Too conservative
-Waited too long to utilize Sanchez arm
-Defense was picked apart by Peyton & Co.
-Offensive play selection was too predictable.

We had a nice run tho.
tired.gif

If the Colts blow this, the entire coaching staff needs to be fired for their stupid actions in pulling the starters out of Week 16.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

If the Colts blow this, the entire coaching staff needs to be fired for their stupid actions in pulling the starters out of Week 16.
What the hell for?

They already handled business in a playoff game, the last 2 regular season games should have no bearing on what happens on Sunday.

you know peyton is mad they gave their perfect record away to that team though. peyton will end this early

I hate Mark Sanchez and Rex Ryan.

I hope Peyton and Colts wipe the floor with them.

I say the Jets take this....They wont be passing all over them like they did the ravens.........Revis is gonna shut wayne down for sure.

Gonna be a good game, im calling the jets on this one, their defense is REDIC!

I can see this getting REAL ugly, and I want the Jets to win sooo badly.

Like I said before, if the Jets can put Peyton on his $@% with the front 4 they have a shot, if they have to rely on blitzes to do so Peyton will torchem'.

Trust Sanchize to make some plays down the field.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

What the hell for?

They already handled business in a playoff game, the last 2 regular season games should have no bearing on what happens on Sunday.
I know that. But it'll definitely be brought up if Indy loses that they had the opportunity to all but put the Jets out of the playoffpicture, but they decided to be arrogant and not play it out. I don't expect the Colts to lose, but if they do, it'll be one of those things that"what could have been"

This is such a mismatch on paper, but why not? Why wouldn't the Jets be able to compete?

They're just going to have to go even harder than they did against the Chargers

If you run the ball and play good defense, you will win games. I see a lot of similarities with our team and the Jets, minus the fact Revis is better than ourcorners where our QB is better than Sanchez.

Very, very similar.

This is a great opportunity for Peyton to continue his quest for the "GOAT" of QBs and I think he realizes it. I think the Colts will win, but withhow the Jets play it will be close. Hopefully a good game

Originally Posted by nnarum

If you run the ball and play good defense, you will win games. I see a lot of similarities with our team and the Jets, minus the fact Revis is better than our corners where our QB is better than Sanchez.

Very, very similar.
But the Jets can run block...

and their #1 WR cant catch the ball, unlike Rice...

And they wont pressure Favre without bringing DB's and LB's...

I have no idea who's gonna win this game. Jets seemed destined for a Super Bowl run with that defense, Peyton regularly murks good defenses (see B-More) soidk. I just hope it's another close one.

Back
Top Bottom