Colts win AFC Championship; Defeat Jets 30 - 17; Advance to Super Bowl 44

the Colts are soft?? really..?
laugh.gif

This should be a pretty easy victory for us.. i feel the Jets only hope for pulling off a victory would be due to sloppy,care-free play by the Colts.. i DOlike the Jets D.. very physical, great blitz packages.. and well, Darrel Revis. with that said... PEYTON MANNING IS JUST TOO GOOD.. if indeed Revis does shutdown the best hands in the league(Wayne) whos gonna run with Clark? no LB can..!! once again.. expect Garcon and Collie to have good games due to the mainfocus being on Clark/Wayne.. YES OUR RUNNING GAME IS DOODOO.. but both Addai and Brown are great at recieving outta the back field and both do a good job atpicking up blitzes.. I feel that our RUSTY offense had one of their worst games all season last week against the Ravens.. but just like they done all seasonlong, our D they stepped up when needed to.. Freeny/Mathis are gonna eat Sanchez alive on 3rd downs.. best believe thats gonna lead to rushed, inaccuratethrows from the ROOKIE QB.. Ours CBs are young and playoff inexperienced(with the exception of Hayden), but in all honesty.. NOT ONE JETS WIDE RECIEVER POSES ATHREAT.. i dont expect us to stop the Jets running game, but as long as our defense can contain it, and not allow the big play.. we should be just fine...

Prediction. 27 - 14
Colts.
pimp.gif

go get em "Sheriff"!!!
r

r

colts-vs-jets.jpg_2D00_450x350.jpg

New-York-Jets-at-Indianap-001.jpg

alg_douglas_celebrates.jpg

Jets_Colts_Football_130963e.jpg

9bd2735e6c9dbb6a3c078a14ed9938a3-getty-88972327jr016_jets_colts.jpg

wayneconnects.jpg

Reggie..
pimp.gif

photo_1261960807486-1-0.jpg

i

com_091227nfl_CDDRecap_NYJ_IND.jpg

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

IF the Jets Loose, someone will call up on WFAN and be Whining about how Sanchez is terrible.
And I just cannot stand all of these jets fans emerging after a 40 year hiatus of supporting.

comin from a cat who didnt even know who tha pats was till 02

Originally Posted by YO GetOFFmyKickZ

laugh.gif

This should be a pretty easy victory for us.. i feel the Jets only hope for pulling off a victory would be due to sloppy,care-free play by the Colts.. i DO like the Jets D.. very physical, great blitz packages.. and well, Darrel Revis. with that said... PEYTON MANNING IS JUST TOO GOOD.. if indeed Revis does shut down the best hands in the league(Wayne) whos gonna run with Clark? no LB can..!! once again.. expect Garcon and Collie to have good games due to the main focus being on Clark/Wayne.. YES OUR RUNNING GAME IS DOODOO.. but both Addai and Brown are great at recieving outta the back field and both do a good job at picking up blitzes.. I feel that our RUSTY offense had one of their worst games all season last week against the Ravens.. but just like they done all season long, our D they stepped up when needed to.. Freeny/Mathis are gonna eat Sanchez alive on 3rd downs.. best believe thats gonna lead to rushed, inaccurate throws from the ROOKIE QB.. Ours CBs are young and playoff inexperienced(with the exception of Hayden), but in all honesty.. NOT ONE JETS WIDE RECIEVER POSES A THREAT.. i dont expect us to stop the Jets running game, but as long as our defense can contain it, and not allow the big play.. we should be just fine...

Prediction. 27 - 14
Colts.
pimp.gif

go get em "Sheriff"!!!

Reggie..
pimp.gif

thats what chargers fans said son

lol dude wilin

eyes.gif
kobeskool2009 wrote:

laugh.gif

This should be a pretty easy victory for us.. i feel the Jets only hope for pulling off a victory would be due to sloppy,care-free play by the Colts.. i DO like the Jets D.. very physical, great blitz packages.. and well, Darrel Revis. with that said... PEYTON MANNING IS JUST TOO GOOD.. if indeed Revis does shut down the best hands in the league(Wayne) whos gonna run with Clark? no LB can..!! once again.. expect Garcon and Collie to have good games due to the main focus being on Clark/Wayne.. YES OUR RUNNING GAME IS DOODOO.. but both Addai and Brown are great at recieving outta the back field and both do a good job at picking up blitzes.. I feel that our RUSTY offense had one of their worst games all season last week against the Ravens.. but just like they done all season long, our D they stepped up when needed to.. Freeny/Mathis are gonna eat Sanchez alive on 3rd downs.. best believe thats gonna lead to rushed, inaccurate throws from the ROOKIE QB.. Ours CBs are young and playoff inexperienced(with the exception of Hayden), but in all honesty.. NOT ONE JETS WIDE RECIEVER POSES A THREAT.. i dont expect us to stop the Jets running game, but as long as our defense can contain it, and not allow the big play.. we should be just fine...

Prediction. 27 - 14
Colts.
pimp.gif

go get em "Sheriff"!!!

Reggie..
pimp.gif

lol dude wilin

eyes.gif

sorry bro...

tudor-1229.ART_G1H1107HS.1+Jets%20Colts%20Football.embedded.prod_affiliate.156.jpg

THIS DUDE ISNT GETTING ANY PLAYING TIME THIS TIME...!!
grin.gif

eyes.gif
kobeskool2009 wrote:

laugh.gif

Prediction. 27 - 14
Colts.
pimp.gif

go get em "Sheriff"!!!

Reggie..
pimp.gif

lol dude wilin

eyes.gif

sorry bro...

tudor-1229.ART_G1H1107HS.1+Jets%20Colts%20Football.embedded.prod_affiliate.156.jpg

grin.gif

You never know
eek.gif

onewearz wrote:
all in all we got a shot and thats all i need
pimp.gif

You said it best man.

Obviously the Colts are to be the favorites, but we have a legit shot at this game

For us Jet fans at least, this is bound to be the LONGEST WEEK EVER.

Like bk said above me, the Colts are the favorites, and I think they'll ultimately win, but a lot of you are talking silly if you think the Jets are gonnaget walked on. That D is no joke, and they continue to prove it every week.

Please please let someone on the jets start poppin off at the mouth this week and call the colts soft...

Like i keep saying. You KNOW Peyton is going to be gunning this game. They are at home, let the jets in, got bashed for pulling the starters against this verysame team.

Peyton & The Colts cant wait to have a field day on the Jets
roll.gif

It is truly great drama for this matchup to happen. And both teams have added motivation.

The Colts let the Jets off the hook, and now they have to deal with them again. The Jets are gonna be anxious to prove that their win was legit. This isgonna be a brawl.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

The Colts will want to prove that they could have ended the Jets back in Decemeber, and they for damn sure don't want to face an offseason thinkin abouthow they got beat by a team THEY allowed into the playoffs.
laugh.gif

Should make for a great game, and a helluva set up for a story line filled Super bowl. Peyton/Brees, Peyton/Favre, Favre/Jets, .......I don't really havean angle for the Saints/Jets. Vilma?
laugh.gif
But needless to say, Saintsfirst super bowl, Jets with a rookie QB/Coach, should be entertaining no matter what. Rematch of week 4 too I guess.

Originally Posted by CP1708

It is truly great drama for this matchup to happen. And both teams have added motivation.

The Colts let the Jets off the hook, and now they have to deal with them again. The Jets are gonna be anxious to prove that their win was legit. This is gonna be a brawl.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

The Colts will want to prove that they could have ended the Jets back in Decemeber, and they for damn sure don't want to face an offseason thinkin about how they got beat by a team THEY allowed into the playoffs.
laugh.gif

Should make for a great game, and a helluva set up for a story line filled Super bowl. Peyton/Brees, Peyton/Favre, Favre/Jets, .......I don't really have an angle for the Saints/Jets. Vilma?
laugh.gif
But needless to say, Saints first super bowl, Jets with a rookie QB/Coach, should be entertaining no matter what. Rematch of week 4 too I guess.

Imagine the 40 year old Vet vs the rookie. Brees vs Manning would be
pimp.gif

As much as I don't want to see the Jets in the Super Bowl, they have a very good chance in this game. Colts SHOULD win. But so to should have the Chargers.Jets are just imposing their will on other teams and it will take a lot to take the wind out their sails...Or would it be jetstream out of their wings?
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

onewearz wrote:
all in all we got a shot and thats all i need
pimp.gif

You said it best man.

Obviously the Colts are to be the favorites, but we have a legit shot at this game

For us Jet fans at least, this is bound to be the LONGEST WEEK EVER.

I want to go to bed tonight and wake up to Sunday morning =/

Originally Posted by CP1708

I don't really have an angle for the Saints/Jets. Vilma?
laugh.gif
But needless to say, Saints first super bowl, Jets with a rookie QB/Coach, should be entertaining no matter what. Rematch of week 4 too I guess.

Try #1 offense vs. #1 defense
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CDonWasHisName

eyes.gif
kobeskool2009 wrote:

laugh.gif

Prediction. 27 - 14
Colts.
pimp.gif

go get em "Sheriff"!!!

Reggie..
pimp.gif

lol dude wilin

eyes.gif

sorry bro...

grin.gif
You never know
eek.gif

lol.. *knocks on wood*
frown.gif

smh.gif
.. oh well, cant knock em for tryna milk it while they can.. we all know damn well aint no body gonna be oredering come gametime.. while the Colts arelighting up the scoreboard and Wayne is catching everything on Revis..
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom