Colts win AFC Championship; Defeat Jets 30 - 17; Advance to Super Bowl 44

I hate Peyton Manning with a passion, I don't know why but I do.

Go Jets!

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

I just want to see Peyton vs. Drew in the SB.
pimp.gif
You're gunna see Brees vs Sanchez...book it

This game seems like it should be similar to the Ravens game. Strong defense and a strong running game.

Indy gotta come out and try to play mistake free football and take advantage of our opportunities. Gonna be a tough one.

Let's get em Indy

IF the Jets Loose, someone will call up on WFAN and be Whining about how Sanchez is terrible.
And I just cannot stand all of these jets fans emerging after a 40 year hiatus of supporting.

Jets seemed destined for a Super Bowl run with that defense,

The Jets D this year is very good, but it's not like they are the 75 Steelers, 85 Bears or 00 Ravens....they need more than their defense to win. Sanchezis going to have to make some throws, he started to look pretty good in the SD game as it progressed, so I'm not saying he can't, but who knows. Itwouldn't surprise me if Mark had a terrible game, doesn't mean the future still doesn't look good for this kid. But Ben's first AFCChampionship as a rookie was bad, Flacco's AFC Championship as a rookie was bad. It is a tough task

Strong D, Strong ground game...hmm, sounds just like Baltimore, who the Colts worked, only Flacco is better than Sanchez.

Colts win going away.

I despise Manning but sorry Jets fans the colts are gonna destroy you guys next week. They would have easily beat the jets playing for nothing weeks ago withthe Jets playing for everything. If not for Caldwell pulling the starters they would have won that game going away. Now with the SB on the line you guys aretoast. I would love to see you guys pull the upset, but with the Chargers losing it looks like its Peyton's year.

don't get me wrong, the colts are a helluva team but to me they're soft.

this is gonna be the toughest win to get but the jets are playing lights out defense right now. only thing that worries me is the fact that san diego was ableto throw over the middle relatively easy. dallas clark and peyton will eat that up if we don't handle that.

all in all we got a shot and thats all i need
pimp.gif

Manning is unstoppable and I don't think the Jets can bring enough pressure to rattle him. Hopefully I'm wrong, like I was against SD.

GO JETS!!

Bart may pull a Joey Porter and call the Colts out for being soft before the game. Wouldn't surprise me, haha

onewearz wrote:

all in all we got a shot and thats all i need
pimp.gif

Indeed. all I ever want is just a shot to get in the bowl
pimp.gif

If we do win,road trip to Miami which is only 3 hours away
smokin.gif

If the Jets would somehow go on to win the SuperBowl, they could also claim the title of worst team ever to win the Superbowl. They are looking strikinglysimilar to that Trent Dilfer Baltimore team that won it although with slightly less defense and slightly more offense.

Jets/Vikings would be epic due to the awkward/hostile breakup between Favre and the Jets last season.

He already beat Mangini in Week 1, time to take out the rest of them.

Get past the Saints first.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by mjd77

If the Jets would somehow go on to win the SuperBowl, they could also claim the title of worst team ever to win the Superbowl. They are looking strikingly similar to that Trent Dilfer Baltimore team that won it although with slightly less defense and slightly more offense.
#1 defense, #1 rush offense = Worst team ever?

OFFFFF YOURSELF

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

If the Colts blow this, the entire coaching staff needs to be fired for their stupid actions in pulling the starters out of Week 16.
What the hell for?

They already handled business in a playoff game, the last 2 regular season games should have no bearing on what happens on Sunday.
Word. How about holding the players accountable for what happens...

Back
Top Bottom