Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

The Jets are who we thought they were
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eyes.gif
   N___ please

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

dude with the big blue font, I was rooting for the colts but maybe not after that post.. fans like you make me hate certain teams.

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

please.. dont stop rooting for the Colts..! dont think they stand a chance without you rooting for them...!!
laugh.gif

the hell you so anal about..?? my team won.. im excited.. move on. HATER.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Originally Posted by Pig Love

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by Frank 7he T4nk

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Colts are gonna blow it...Jets defense will win this game and our clock management on offense. Jets are getting no respect. Every jet win is considered lucky now? %$!@..if the Jets lose, im retiring from the Sports Forum..WHEN the Jets win, prepare to see alot of ******ed colts fans say the Jets won by luck and say Peyton was playing hurt or some pish posh
The jets didn't even belong here

Says the salty Chargers fan
roll.gif
laugh.gif
you cant tell us your happy bro.  i know u cant be cuz im still pissed

Colts are gonna blow it...Jets defense will win this game and our clock management on offense. Jets are getting no respect. Every jet win is considered lucky now? %$!@..if the Jets lose, im retiring from the Sports Forum..WHEN the Jets win, prepare to see alot of ******ed colts fans say the Jets won by luck and say Peyton was playing hurt or some pish posh

pimp.gif

Now if the Saints lose, will you retire from general??

Originally Posted by drop knee 101

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Originally Posted by Pig Love

The jets didn't even belong here

Says the salty Chargers fan
roll.gif
laugh.gif
you cant tell us your happy bro.  i know u cant be cuz im still pissed
Yea I am mad but if i had to choose a team to lose to, it's the Colts by far.
Peyton is just 1 of those players that comes along and wows you when he is in his zone
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

When Green got injured it was over. Colts smelled blood and the jets gave up
I'm not gonna lie, I felt strongly that the Colts had the game after he went out, no more rush threat = GG.

pimp.gif
I love the fact that the colts are paying tribute to Edge by making him the honorary captain.
And htey gave him a SB XLI ring too.

Originally Posted by drop knee 101

listening to people make their speeches.....God really doesnt care if you win or lose
Haha no kiddin. I always laugh when I hear that. Perhaps before the game God does a tally and whichever team with more religious guys wins.

Back
Top Bottom