Colts win AFC Championship; Defeat Jets 30 - 17; Advance to Super Bowl 44

If Peyton Wins i will consider him better than Brady, Until then
his one ring can't touch Brady's 3, If the Pats D didn't blow up the one AFC Champ game they won against them, it would not even be a discussion.

And to Rex Ryan,

HOW DOES BELICHICKS RINGS TASTE NOW?????????????

congrats to the colts, this one hurts
smh.gif

dwight lowery, kill yourself ...........

* needs photo of Garcon with Haitian flag and trophy.

Please don't forget to donate ya'll.

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

If Peyton Wins i will consider him better than Brady, Until then
his one ring can't touch Brady's 3, If the Pats D didn't blow up the one AFC Champ game they won against them, it would not even be a discussion.

And to Rex Ryan,

HOW DOES BELICHICKS RINGS TASTE NOW?????????????
I don't know. It feels like Indy's D has been bad up until these past few years while NE has had elite up until 2008. Brady has imploded in a few playoff games now. I'd give the nod to Manning.

ohwell.gif

This hurts because this team was NOT expected to be in the playoffs, and to come this far and just lose. That's the only reason I am as upset as I am. I realize the future is bright, and am excited for it, but to see the team play so well the first half of the game, and then just get eaten alive by Peyton in the second half, it just hurts man.

- Sanchez and Rex
pimp.gif
It's going to be a great ride with these two in the organization that's for sure.
- Feely, I still got love for him.
- Shonn Greene might just be our #1 HB come next season, and at the moment, that doesn't seem like a bad idea at all.
- Revis Christ, enough said.
- Lowery gets a big
indifferent.gif
from me.He is young, but at the moment, he just can not start at CB for this team. Good for depth, but he just can't start.

To the real Jets fans on NT, it's been a good run. We'll be real contenders in the AFC East next season, just gotta wait for the season to start to prove it.

See ya'll in the off-season thread.

^
You shouldn't be too upset. Very very impressive run by an young inexperienced team with new coaching and new qb.

Lot's of promise and to have this much progress already is amazing.

Good game btw.

That drive by Manning to take the lead was just amazing then milking the clock in the 4th.

Congrats Colts fans.

Congrats Colts fans... Today's loss was a tough pill to swallow, but I have confidence that we'll be back one day.

Congrats Colts fans... Today's loss was a tough pill to swallow, but I have confidence that we'll be back one day.

Indy is a pretty fun city actually.....

Looking at Peyton's stats, crazy I didn't realize he had 377 and 3, just insane against that D

Back
Top Bottom