Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

anyone knows how this fits? I got a size 7 mens in the infrared VI and that is so big. I usually wear a 6 ro 6.5 but everyone knows the mens look much better and especially for IV's. Think I should pull the trigger if I am able to get a us7?

tts. so same as Vs, Vis,

anyone knows how this fits? I got a size 7 mens in the infrared VI and that is so big. I usually wear a 6 ro 6.5 but everyone knows the mens look much better and especially for IV's. Think I should pull the trigger if I am able to get a us7?
I wear 12 and it fits big. Might have to trade for a 11.5

It is amazing that some people on this release went 10 for 10 and other went 0-8. I am in Los Angeles and this was not an easy release. I am just wondering if because LA has nice weather a shoe like this can be worn everyday where other parts of the country a white shoe this time of year almost needs to be put away until Spring Summer. If you cooked on this release where in the country are you?

Good question

It is amazing that some people on this release went 10 for 10 and other went 0-8. I am in Los Angeles and this was not an easy release. I am just wondering if because LA has nice weather a shoe like this can be worn everyday where other parts of the country a white shoe this time of year almost needs to be put away until Spring Summer. If you cooked on this release where in the country are you?

I'm also curious as to how people put in 5+ raffles and still struck out when it seemed a few days ago like the hype for the shoe wasn't there. I put in two raffles at my local mall, I only got one call from Champ's and not from HoH but I only wanted one call so I'm good. But I'm from Illinois and these will be on ice until I'm either done with my rehab and back to walking or winter is long gone :pimp:.

Were in the whip watching the interview eatin n and out. I don't camp on a daily. last time i did was for the yeezys. About 6 people in line including us were the first two. Im the only 13. My girl has her 6. didn't want to wait for shipping. I wanted them in my hand plus i have 2 20$ reward cards. I know once im out, were hitting ihop. Need some waffles in my life.

this shoe is whack as hell sites arent even freezing lmao "like that matters". but nah. hell what they thinking dropping this for the first remaster. they think that glossier paint and more tumbled leather is enough to pull it off???? ooh u know its gonna sell out but still...should of said **** IT and dropped the bred 1's again but throw the og mold 

this shoe is whack as hell sites arent even freezing lmao "like that matters". but nah. hell what they thinking dropping this for the first remaster. they think that glossier paint and more tumbled leather is enough to pull it off???? ooh u know its gonna sell out but still...should of said **** IT and dropped the bred 1's again but throw the og mold
****...why even come in here and post this?

Just another troll coming out of the woods now. Always happens the closer it gets to release date. Never fails

Last edited:

****...why even come in here and post this?
honestly i just got a noti on twitter they was instock i carted for the hell of it...like most sneaker fiends we all really like them low key but are just pissed off something more fire didnt drop...still dig it tho im not going to lie. just talkin ****

7 or 8 raffles entered and no draws. I was gonna pass on these if I won anyways. Enjoy everybody who won. I can see these being restocked later this year so don't fret too much If you didn't win a raffle.

View media item 1344704

4s being my favorite silhouette so I scooped up my pair at the mall this morning. Been waiting for them to release again and finally got my hands on them! 8)

Good luck to everybody gettin these!

Last edited:
View media item 1344708
Got it. In EU was a big hype. Everywhere sold out online.
In my FL store next to me, was easy to get.
Store Manger told me, in Germany they didn't getting sz 12. Even not house if hoops
[emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom